So who do we want to start at qb this Sunday?

Steptide

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

If he is holding onto the ball too long and runs too soon, how would him being on the sideline help him? I personally feel like he needs to keep playing and learn as the game goes along. He should be showing signs of progression by the end of the season. 

My fear is he is developing bad habits. I agree he needs reps and experience, but sometimes it can be good to have someone else step in. I want Allen to succeed as much as the next guy, but he's been atrocious. 

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

Peterman - not a chance 

So it's down to Allen and Anderson. Assuming Allen is healthy, do we want him to start? I'm to the point where if Anderson is even slightly competent, the bills should start him. Allen is looking really bad. He holds the ball waay to long and runs way to soon. Allen really needs to learn. He is not a starter yet. I love his fire and passion, but he is playing pre maturely Imo. 

Totally 100% concur

Peterman - not a chance 

So it's down to Allen and Anderson. Assuming Allen is healthy, do we want him to start? I'm to the point where if Anderson is even slightly competent, the bills should start him. Allen is looking really bad. He holds the ball waay to long and runs way to soon. Allen really needs to learn. He is not a starter yet. I love his fire and passion, but he is playing pre maturely Imo. 

I want Allen to play if healthy. Anderson wouldn't even be in the league if not for the Bills.

Peterman - not a chance 

Allen 

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Anderson.

This season is not our year for a super bowl, let Allen sit and learn before he gets really hurt.

He learns more by getting Reps. Plain and simple. 

3 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Anderson. Let Josh sit and watch until we are out of contention 

Thats already come and gone 

I would rather have ; Tim Tebow start Sunday in current condition without having played football for the last few years. Then to see Peterman again even after a full week of first team reps. Not Peterman, not ever again for any amount of time

3 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Allen.  And I can't believe this question is even being asked.  Do our fans have any clue who Derek Anderson is?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200910110buf.htm

The way Allen is trending right now, he will be lucky to be as good as Anderson was in his prime.  Anderson today (with 6 days of a playbook) is probably going to put up better numbers in 1 game, then the last 3 combined for Allen. It’s not trying to be funny. It really is close to the worst passing offense I have ever seen. I hope Anderson starts the rest of the way. This is pitiful. Allen is not ready to play in the NFL and Peterman needed to be cut 5 weeks ago.