So who do we want to start at qb this Sunday?

Steptide

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I want Anderson to start the rest of the year. Let Allen heal and learn the ins and outs of nfl passing concepts and defense without hurting the team. Cut Peterman today. Sign a guy that can be the 2 if Allen can’t go and make Allen the 2 for the rest of the year. Or at least the next month.

People might say they want Anderson to start until he's played a few games. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I want Anderson to start the rest of the year. Let Allen heal and learn the ins and outs of nfl passing concepts and defense without hurting the team. Cut Peterman today. Sign a guy that can be the 2 if Allen can’t go and make Allen the 2 for the rest of the year. Or at least the next month.

I'm on board with this. Once we're officially eliminated from playoff contention, put Allen back in and let him finish out the season. The season is still salvageable if Anderson is halfway decent. Allen is just not ready to be a starter yet

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Only on a Bills board can we laugh at a qb who has over 1,000 more passing yards than us as a team.  

In that case they should really package some picks and go and get Fitzpatrick, lots of yards yah know? 

Watson has a long way to go. You can sell anyone on Mahomes though. 

If he's at 100%, there's no question it's Josh Allen with Anderson being the backup.  There is a possibility of Peterman starting though if Allen is inactive and Anderson doesn't grasp the offense quick enough in two weeks.

Just now, Commonsense said:

In that case they should really package some picks and go and get Fitzpatrick, lots of yards yah know? 

Watson has a long way to go. You can sell anyone on Mahomes though. 

I, along with pretty much every non Bills fan, would trade Allen for Watson in a second.  He had his flaws but he’s also averaging 300 yards passing a game and might have an oline worse than the Bills. 

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Peterman - not a chance 

So it's down to Allen and Anderson. Assuming Allen is healthy, do we want him to start? I'm to the point where if Anderson is even slightly competent, the bills should start him. Allen is looking really bad. He holds the ball waay to long and runs way to soon. Allen really needs to learn. He is not a starter yet. I love his fire and passion, but he is playing pre maturely Imo. 

If he is holding onto the ball too long and runs too soon, how would him being on the sideline help him? I personally feel like he needs to keep playing and learn as the game goes along. He should be showing signs of progression by the end of the season. 

• Like (+1) 2

McD is done. Unless Allen makes enormous strides. He can put together a church choir next. 

1 minute ago, nucci said:

last year wasn't about winning, this year isn't about winning....

Yeah. Clearly it’s about losing their jobs. 

10 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

People might say they want Anderson to start until he's played a few games. 

No. I want the guy that’s not Allen and Peterman is not an option that should exist. I don’t have any misconception of Anderson. I have had Sunday ticket for almost 10 years and watch plenty of football. I know what Anderson is. He’s not great but he’s much better then Allen. This passing game will be closer to modern then anything we have had post Orton. Anderson is not very good but he’s okay. That’s a major improvement from what we are now.