Shady hasn't scored a rushing TD in 9 games

Reed83HOF

It's hard to run the football when you have no line. Plus not good receivers. To be honest, it doesn't even matter. You can possess talent at both RB and WR. But if you have a poor OL and a immobile quarterback like Eli (20 sacks), it's hard to do anything consistently. Barkley puts up big numbers every week while Beckham pouts like the selfserving player he is. 

I don't think Shady forgot how to run. He was awesome for the Bills last year and helped carry them to the postseason. I feel bad for Allen. He's getting banged around. It's not the best way to start a career. I wouldn't bring him back until the elbow is 100 percent. Buffalo has a good defense. If they could fix the line play and wideouts, they could compete. 

He's playing injured, so he doesn't stay out there many plays consecutively.

Also, Ivory gets goalline looks.

The O-line still stinks.

And he's getting old.

Despite people saying he doesn't show it, I believe he does show it. Just a couple weeks ago he had a 'great' week- 85 yards rushing on 24att for a 3.5avg. That's not a bad game, but that's not a great game by Shady standards.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

Can get rushing TDs when the OC hardly ever calls runs.

False.

Daboll called 42 run plays a week ago.

They got behind on the road yesterday and receivers were probably open more than they've been at any time in the "last 9 games".   

Throwin' at Shareece Wright twice don't make a wrong.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

False.

Daboll called 42 run plays a week ago.

They got behind on the road yesterday and receivers were probably open more than they've been at any time in the "last 9 games".   

Throwin' at Shareece Wright twice don't make a wrong.

bull ****.

Daboll called 42 (I thought it was 38) run plays because McDermott called him out in the presser after horrible play calling the week prior.

Oh ... and they WON.  Just like the other game they won .... the only other game this season in which Daboll chose to run the ball.

They were barely behind.  They abandoned the run way too early.  Four run plays in the entire first half.  That is criminal.  No excuses.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

bull ****.

Daboll called 42 (I thought it was 38) run plays because McDermott called him out in the presser after horrible play calling the week prior.

Oh ... and they WON.  Just like the other game they won .... the only other game this season in which Daboll chose to run the ball.

They were barely behind.  They abandoned the run way too early.  Four run plays in the entire first half.  That is criminal.  No excuses.

I already told you it was 42.  

Stop ignoring me you ****.  

Lol.  :wub:

:D 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

McCoy should be traded after the NE game ( likely to be another prime time debacle). This staff has no clue how to run an offense. Gain a pick or two and let McCoy play for a competitive team in PHL for his last couple seasons. 

Shady should be traded sooner than later. His value is higher now than it will be in two weeks, especially to a team like Philly. There's no reason to keep him on this team this season, largely because the true rebuild doesn't start until 2019. Shady will be past his prime by the time this team needs him to make a huge impact and help win. 

So...

Some of those years during the playoff drought we had exceptional defenses. We were simply an offense away from ending the drought, and we so desperately wanted to do that for us and the fans.

Those Mondays and Tuesdays, as a veteran leader, you’re walking back into that practice facility really searching for answers to get this thing right.

When we were really struggling on offense early last year, we had a meeting with Sean McDermott, our offensive coaches, LeSean McCoy and me. We tried to figure out what we wanted our offensive identity to be moving forward.

Offensive coordinator Rick Dennison brought in this wide zone running scheme, and we weren’t comfortable with it yet. We’d been so successful running the ball the previous two years that we wanted to get back to our old style while still trying to embrace the new concepts Rick was bringing to the table.

We needed to meet halfway, and, shoot, we made a run to the playoffs.

https://theathletic.com/592873/2018/10/16/wood-call-me-crazy-but-i-see-enough-positives-to-believe-in-another-bills-playoff-run/

On 10/15/2018 at 12:48 PM, wppete said:

I think we know who to blame for that....... Zero accountability on this coaching staff...

636616579983015537-JG-051118-Bills-14.jp

I'm going to bump the **** out of my FIRE DABOLL thread when he gets canned. I can't wait. Nothing would make me more happy than to be wrong though. I'm not one of those people, but I've hated this guy since the day he was hired. It made no sense to me. Everything about him screamed AVERAGE if you look at his coaching history and he can't even produce those results. What I would give to have an average to slightly below average offense at this point. Thanks to him we are wasting not only McCoy, (who surely won't be here next year) and a top notch defense. He needs to start taking risks. Bring back the wildcat, I don't know. I'm a fan and I don't have answers. He's the guy who they hired to come up with a solution. I'd rather have Dennison to be honest.

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles