I sincerely don't get all of the negativity.....

warrior9

4 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Watching beazley or whatever his name is and the 49er offense put 30 up on the packers last night hurt my soul

Because the 9ers have a competant OC..... We have an awful OC. I realllly dislike Daboll

16 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Josh Allen will be better (I hope).  Buffalo should be able to sign a couple quality veteran offensive linemen and one quality #1 receiver.  I think  they will probably draft another receiver, offensive lineman and defensive end in the first three rounds of the 2019 draft.  That would be a significant infusion of talent for the offense.  I hold out hope that Wyatt Teller is developing and will be ready to start at guard next year too.  I think Buffalo will be adding a running back in the middle of the draft, and probably in free agency as well.

Looking at available FAs for next season will tell you that there aren't any quality lineman. These guys don't just grow on trees and it will take some really surprising releases across the NFL to make this happen. They will probably draft defense heavy in a typical Bills move, but it's going to take a few years of high draft picks to fix that line and it's depth. This an old team, and holes are going to open because of age while they fill others.

The front office at OBD has been so incompetent, for so long, that few fans are confident of any progress. Excellent NFL teams tend to reduce their dire needs year over year, so that they are looking for 3, perhaps 4 gems in the Draft, FA and trades. 

OBD ADDS to their dilemma! Has there been ONE year, where you could say, they need a QB and at least, a half dozen needs to fill known weaknesses? I can't.

And the future is not promising, given the dogs Breakfast job done on the QB situation. That was quintessential 5 alarm tire fire, OBD!

And here is what Bills' fans should really worry about. We had better get 3 WRs minimum in the Draft, because the star NFL wideouts, given the choice of going to the Patriots, Steelers, etc or the Bills... are never, ever coming to this Titanic.

• Like (+1) 1