You stay classy, Patriots fans!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ny-sports-patriots-chiefs-20181014-story.html

Just in case any of you still feel bad for the sad Patriot fans after they lost the Super Bowl (and weirdly "some" of you did).

Sure they won, sure we lost, but I never like passing up an opportunity to show they are scumbags!

How much has Patriots Mafia raised again for good causes in the last year?  

:nana:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

No excuse for that but it happens all over sports.  Yankees fans threw beer at an A's fan after they Yanks won the wild card game.  Also the Yankee fans threw a can of beer at Craig Kimbrel coming-out of the pen game four.  I'm sure a few Bills fans have thrown things at opposing teams or their fans. 

1 minute ago, BfloBillsFan said:

No excuse for that but it happens all over sports.  Yankees fans threw beer at an A's fan after they Yanks won the wild card game.  Also the Yankee fans threw a can of beer at Craig Kimbrel coming-out of the pen game four.  I'm sure a few Bills fans have thrown things at opposing teams or their fans. 

Tonyour point a Yankees fan threw a beer can at the Ted Sox Kimbrell as he was walking in for the save in game 4.  All fan bases have classless jerks like this person.  Mind you at least rich people fake class and hire people do crap like this lol. (Those seats are wicked expensive where she threw the beer from.) 

3 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

A Dildo at that

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Like a dildo?? Lol

• Like (+1) 1

Players need to stay out of the stands. 

In NE, he deserved it. Imagine if that happened in OP. Hill probably would have been knocked out and choked. 

Fans have to defend their turf. 

Opposing fans need to be wary of potential dangers attending a game on the road.

Never go into a portapoty, Never walk alone and never brag if your team wins. 

Bringing attention to yourself could cause cause serious personal injury and it’s just not worth it. 

Edited by COTC

47 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

no....NEVER....No Bills fan ever has ever ever done that....None....ZERO

49 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Dildo... We throw dildos, which are funny and therefore acceptable.

Edited by Paulus

18 minutes ago, COTC said:

Players need to stay out of the stands. 

In NE, he deserved it. Imagine if that happened in OP. Hill probably would have been knocked out and choked. 

Fans have to defend their turf. 

Opposing fans need to be wary of potential dangers attending a game on the road.

Never go into a portapoty, Never walk alone and never brag if your team wins. 

Bringing attention to yourself could cause cause serious personal injury and it’s just not worth it. 

I agree with most of your points but fans do not need to defend their turf and fans should not attack players even if they go into stands. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I agree with most of your points but fans do not need to defend their turf and fans should not attack players even if they go into stands. 

Yeah I agree, but that isn’t how it was. In the early 2000s before the pussification of the NFL. Opposing fans/ players wouldn’t dare to act out, they knew their place. 

Edited by COTC