What Does McBeane See In Peterman?

10 minutes ago, richNjoisy said:

Please , for God's sake, dropkick Nate into Lake Erie and run, don't walk, to sign Landry Jones. Jones is so much better than Nate (of course, anyone is better than Nate), it ain't funny. Does anyone want to attend a game with Nate at QB. He is positively painful to watch.

Landry was here last week. I would sign him asap. NP has to go. 

If Allen is out for the year. Sign Kaep to keep the team relevant for the rest of the season. 

10 minutes ago, ngbills said:

No. There are and were so many other options. Its on them for not making the right choice. 

I agree. Josh may very well turn into a decent QB, but imo he will never be very good or great. He has no touch on his throws. His inaccuracy is mind boggling. He is just another example of talent evaluators always looking for 6' 4", rifle arm, & forgetting about the most important things like accuracy & the ability to decipher what is going on in 2 1/2 seconds. Of course there are lots of us on this board who will indulge in wishful hoping because he is a 1st round draft pick. I'm sure we will see some improvement over time, but the inaccuracy is extremely telling except for those evaluators who are always looking for the wrong things.

The Bills aren't going anywhere, so I don't mind the Josh experiment, but it doesn't look good when he is compared to the other QBs in his draft. Time will tell but I have a bad feeling that we are spinning our wheels.

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I don't see where he's been given "so many chances". He made the team as a rookie backup & when the starter was playing horribly, the coach tried him in an attempt to shake up the offense & he failed.  Then in the offseason they drafted the QB of the future and decided not to waste a fortune like Arizona did with Bradford and settled for McCarron. McCarron was bad in mini camps and preseason & they decided to cut bait.  They didn't feel Allen was ready after the Cincy preseason game so the last man standing was Peterman.  He started & lasted a little over a half.  Then they eventually sign Anderson & have the misfortune to lose Allen one week before Anderson is ready to play.  They have tried with McCarron & now Anderson to have an adequate 2nd stringer or placeholder starter to replace Peterman & got stuck with Peterman twice this season due to the 1st guy failing to be what they thought he was and the 2nd guy being a week away.  Hardly "so many chances" for Peterman.     

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen here. Compared to any 5th round pick in the history of the league, he must have had the most opportunities after that many **** performances.  

39 minutes ago, Nelius said:

When you completely muff three entire games, then that’s more than enough. His career should have been over before yesterday, but he played, and once again we saw what happened. He’s had more than enough chances in this league.

Does anybody really ever want to see him in a game again? Is there still some weird, give him another shot contingent on this board?

4 games is not so many chances.  For the OP to use that term was wrong.  I'm certainly not part of any contingent that wants him to get another shot.  My point was that the only reason he got any shot to fail 3x was because 1) Tyrod was playing so poorly. 2) McCarron  bombed.  3) Allen got hurt after Peterman's replacement was already signed but it was too early for him to be ready.   The only reason he got any chances was due to unforeseen circumstances.  

For the record, I'm the guy who started calling Peterman "Nathan Marangi" as soon as the calls for him to play started.  I also got flamed by the Peterman crowd by mocking Tasker's support for Peterman by asking if Tasker is Peterman's agent. So if anything, I've always been part of the anti-Peterman group, not the other way around.  

4 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen here. Compared to any 5th round pick in the history of the league, he must have had the most opportunities after that many **** performances.  

You need a reading comprehension course before you start calling a post you've totally misunderstood dumb.  Learn to read.  All I said was so many chances is not a correct term.  I stand by it.  Again, learn to read English.