Things I trust more than "The Process"

damj

2 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I don’t even look anymore, I’m like a moth to a flame...but the flame has burned out.

This will be my last season as a STH, and my streak (102 straight home games and counting, last missed a game in Nov 2004) will likely end with the Bears game. Wife got tix for a concert in TO on 11/3, she says we can hustle back that night or sunday a.m. for the game. I said, “nope, we’re gonna get a room and enjoy our night on the town”.

I’ve wasted enough time and $ on this franchise.  It will be sad to see my streak go, but all things must pass....

Do what you gotta, I packed it in around 2008

4 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I don’t even look anymore, I’m like a moth to a flame...but the flame has burned out.

This will be my last season as a STH, and my streak (102 straight home games and counting, last missed a game in Nov 2004) will likely end with the Bears game. Wife got tix for a concert in TO on 11/3, she says we can hustle back that night or sunday a.m. for the game. I said, “nope, we’re gonna get a room and enjoy our night on the town”.

I’ve wasted enough time and $ on this franchise.  It will be sad to see my streak go, but all things must pass....

Gave up on seasons this year- for all the same reasons! Pick and choose your games and dont have the commitment. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Do what you gotta, I packed it in around 2008

Lucky you! 

20 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Gave up on seasons this year- for all the same reasons! Pick and choose your games and dont have the commitment. 

That’s exactly it, can still go to one or two whenever I feel like it. Sad commentary that the 10/7 game, second home game of the year, tix were well below face. Had a pair I couldn’t give away.

There’s already Sabres tix on Stubhub for $18, for next week.

STH get hosed on both franchises.

Pegulaville!

8 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:
  • Phone calls about my 2003 Pontiac Vibe warranty expiring. 
  • People on TSW with alleged inside sources.
  • A t-bone steak from Waffle House
  • Vikings covering a 17 point spread against the Bills
  • Literally any White House Press Secretary this century 

Good one on the steak

35 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Lucky you! 

That’s exactly it, can still go to one or two whenever I feel like it. Sad commentary that the 10/7 game, second home game of the year, tix were well below face. Had a pair I couldn’t give away.

There’s already Sabres tix on Stubhub for $18, for next week.

STH get hosed on both franchises.

Pegulaville!

Right on- this is what happens when your wife has zero experience running sports franchises yet she is the president of 2.

Yep, may go to the Sabres game on the 25th. We went to the Columbus Day game last week- like 40 bucks a seat 14 rows up directly behind net. Thats considered a prime game- the tix will continue to be cheap until this team can prove theu are legit.