Things I trust more than "The Process"

damj

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Tom Brady’s “diet”

Every year I keep expecting to see his head grow massively like Barry Bonds. Could it be that he employs "the cream", "the clear", and a head shrinking witch doctor of some sort simultaneously?

Edited by Thunderstruck

Just now, Thunderstruck said:

Every year I keep expecting to see his head grow massively like Barry Bonds. Could it be that he employs "the cream", "the clear", and a head shrinking with doctor of some sort simultaneously?

Stuff was still exploratory when Bonds and David Boston went full bobble head. I’m sure they have fine tuned the recipe.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I'm torn.

The team plays hard, and they over achieved last year. No one expected them to make the playoffs.

This year (since halftime of the Chargers game), the Bills look like they might have the best defense in the NFL. The pieces they brought in are producing and the defense is truly elite. 

The problem is every decision they've made at the QB position.

Agree.  What they've done with the effort level of the team is something to be recognized and applauded.

However, it seems a lot of that is due to shipping out talented players who didn't give them the buy in.  The lack of talent is something they created, they inherited plenty of talented players.  If a team trades / cuts / doesn't resign / retires almost all their difference makers do they get credit for backup level players playing hard?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I'm torn.

The team plays hard, and they over achieved last year. No one expected them to make the playoffs.

This year (since halftime of the Chargers game), the Bills look like they might have the best defense in the NFL. The pieces they brought in are producing and the defense is truly elite. 

The QB position? It might be every offensive move they've made. Maybe Ivory is a plus? As a back up RB

59 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Do they still divide the total package by ten and show the 2 preeees cost the same as the real 8???

I don’t even look anymore, I’m like a moth to a flame...but the flame has burned out.

This will be my last season as a STH, and my streak (102 straight home games and counting, last missed a game in Nov 2004) will likely end with the Bears game. Wife got tix for a concert in TO on 11/3, she says we can hustle back that night or sunday a.m. for the game. I said, “nope, we’re gonna get a room and enjoy our night on the town”.

I’ve wasted enough time and $ on this franchise.  It will be sad to see my streak go, but all things must pass....

3 hours ago, jrober38 said:

I'm torn.

Toss in EVERY offense related decision.  Center, Guard, Tackle, QB, QB2, QB3, FB, WR, TE.  The only position they haven't screwed the pooch on, on offense, has been RB.  Give them time.  They will trade away Shady at some point.