Joe B: Zay Jones is the Bills #1 WR at this point

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Croom and Thomas look so bad out there and Clay looks like he is just going through the motions. Zay Jones should be the only person to survive the WR/TE purge of 2019. 

I think Clay has played alright this year all things considered, though I agree he will likely be gone next year. Zay will definitely survive the purge and maybe Croom too. I think he has done pretty well when given opportunities. 

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Croom and Thomas look so bad out there and Clay looks like he is just going through the motions. Zay Jones should be the only person to survive the WR/TE purge of 2019. 

Clay looked ok early on yesterday. He’s probably the most reliable pass catcher right now. Allen looks for him a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jr1 said:

Benjamin's 27 and still doesn't know where to line up. He's never going to learn

Did you listen to his interview?  The guy can’t speak very well 

46 minutes ago, BillsInWilmingtonNC said:

I am feeling very good about Zay Jones.  What happened last year was completely mental IMO, he started dropping balls and then he let it get to his head and never broke out of it.  I never bought all of the bust talk last year and I think he is growing into the solid #2 WR he will become.

I still think he will turn out very good for us

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

It’s both great that Zay has improved so much and is reliable, and terrible that he is our best receiver right now.

Yeah Sammy on his 5th year option would look so much Better than Banjamin and his 5th year option.  

But McD didnt like Sammy’s attitude. I guess refusing to run routes pre game is the type of attitude he likes 

Someone earlier said Zay could turn into a Robert Woods type.  I think that would be a success for a 2nd Round Pick, and wholeheartedly agree he can get to that level.   Pretty sure we would all take a Robert Woods that actually wants to be in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Someone earlier said Zay could turn into a Robert Woods type.  I think that would be a success for a 2nd Round Pick, and wholeheartedly agree he can get to that level.   Pretty sure we would all take a Robert Woods that actually wants to be in Buffalo.

I remember seeing Zay with some nice blocks in the run game, which was something I always liked about Woods. Reliable route runner that contributes well in the run game - I'll take that any day. 

• Like (+1) 2