Who should be cut 1st?

qwksilver

Who needs to be cut 1st  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be cut first?

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

Peterman.   Benjamin should watch the games from the sidelines.   Don't cut him and let the malcontent go elsewhere.  

Agreed, Peterman is a "try hard" guy with not enough arm, Benjamin appears to be a malcontent. 

If I have to cut players exclusively from their play on the field...

1. Peterman - lol

2. Bojorquez - Dropped snap in week 1, botched hold last week, blocked punt this week... Yes, he has a hell of a leg, but I miss the days when my punter wasn't a storyline in the game. Bad things are happening when he's out there.

3. Ray Ray McCloud - late round speedsters with no hands are a dime a dozen. We have one set screen pass to him that we seem to call each week as if to say, "SEE!!?? We throw the ball to playmakers!" Anyways, last week his first down was routine and overrated by fans and this week he forgot how to catch a punt. Cut.

4. Ducasse - I think technically I need to wait for him to be healthy, but screw the rules I'd cut him anyways. Groy was perfectly fine when he came in.

5. Holmes - Just put him out of his misery.

I dislike K. Benjamin, but I couldn't possibly cut him. Who would the 60-year-old men from Gowanda complain about when they call into the radio? Plus, he was a panther so he's untouchable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fridge said:

If I have to cut players exclusively from their play on the field...

1. Peterman - lol

2. Bojorquez - Dropped snap in week 1, botched hold last week, blocked punt this week... Yes, he has a hell of a leg, but I miss the days when my punter wasn't a storyline in the game. Bad things are happening when he's out there.

3. Ray Ray McCloud - late round speedsters with no hands are a dime a dozen. We have one set screen pass to him that we seem to call each week as if to say, "SEE!!?? We throw the ball to playmakers!" Anyways, last week his first down was routine and overrated by fans and this week he forgot how to catch a punt. Cut.

4. Ducasse - I think technically I need to wait for him to be healthy, but screw the rules I'd cut him anyways. Groy was perfectly fine when he came in.

5. Holmes - Just put him out of his misery.

I dislike K. Benjamin, but I couldn't possibly cut him. Who would the 60-year-old men from Gowanda complain about when they call into the radio? Plus, he was a panther so he's untouchable.

Ray ray isn't even fast. That is the most frustrating thing about this regime. They have no athletes.

Ray ray is short and slow and they trotted him out there like he had game breaker potential. He's like 5'6 and ran a 4.5, but that's our burner deep threat.

Whenever Beane or McDermott talk, I can't figure out whether to be offended because they're talking down to us, or laugh because no way they believe what they say.

Beane told us we'd love Allen because he is Buffalo after being here for like 8 months then talked about wind and snow and big arm.

I have no respect for them. This guy who has been here for 8 months is going to define Buffalo for me?

49 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

This would be best move they could make at least a guy who has won a game or two

And has not played football in nearly 3 full seasons. While the free agent options are not good, there are far better options than Kapernick. 

To answer the thread. Peterman should be cut today. He should have been cut after game 1. To quote the great Dennis Green. He is who we thought he was, and that’s why he doesn’t take the damn field. 

Edited by Bills2ref

Both!

We should have picked up Landry Jones too, and cut Peterman,  not practice squad.  Also, why was Murphy inactive given our ST play.

I still think we trade McCoy , and use picks for Peterman.  Make our defense not just good,but awesome.  All the money and draft picks spent on offense next year.  After yesterday, I’m up for a horrible season as too many holes on offense.  We can use all 10 picks and a couple of free agents, on the line and maybe we develop a real team.