UB - 31 Toledo - 17. 7-1 now.

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Tyree is a nervous young lad,it was obvious he was aiming instead of throwing in the first half.The raw tools are there,he just needs to relax...

People put way to much pressure on him after his good start. People were calling him a first round draft choice and that he should declare after this year 

he is a great QB for UB and I’m glad he’s here but he isn’t ready to declare yet 

He was outplayed last year by Drew Anderson and he really stepped up his passing game this year 

38 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Who's up next?

At home vs Miami OH on Tuesday 10/30. Day after Bills Monday night. ESPN2 I believe. #MACtion.

I'm just watching the game on demand. Had to work today. I'm only up to early in the 3rd.

I couldn't avoid seeing the score before I sat down to watch. So I'm thinking, solid win. So far I can't believe they won.

50 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I didn't realize it was their first win ever in Toledo.

I already had a link to that we get to lift tomorrow video but couldn’t embed like that 

how did you embed it like that? Sometimes a video pops up sometimes just a link

and yes, first win at glass bowl

Edited by Buffalo716

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I already had a link to that we get to lift tomorrow video but couldn’t embed like that 

how did you embed it like that? Sometimes a video pops up sometimes just a link

and yes, first win at glass bowl

The way Scott configured the Stadium Wall all you have to do is paste a link to Twitter or YouTube and the video appears. I find Twitter only works if you post on a computer, not from your phone.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The way Scott configured the Stadium Wall all you have to do is paste a link to Twitter or YouTube and the video appears. I find Twitter only works if you post on a computer, not from your phone.

Ok that makes sense .. my YouTube videos appear but Twitter only links 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.