Despairing Fans

Buffalo716

I can’t believe how many trolling fans show up after an L...

This was always gonna Be an up and down year... super young LBr Corp, rookie QB, pathetic WR Corp 

I don’t believe in tanking but there were people here who were adamant about tanking, then when we lose it’s the end of the world 

it’s impossible to evaluate Josh with this offense.. IMPOSSIBLE 

I watched Jared Goff stink stink stink it up His rookie year... he had no weapons and no line... people were calling him a bust... they surrounded him with talent and he played at a pro bowl level last year 

this is a team Game and we are lacking on the offensive side... Sign 2 WRs in FA , draft one , and sign and draft lineman 

keep him upright, get some receivers who could catch a cold and stop calling him a bust after 6 weeks

He was the least ready rookie, that doesn’t mean he will never become ready

Baptism by fire can be ugly at times, but making it through it is invaluable to progression . 

Im way more worried about leading the league in illegal formations lol

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Excuses, excuses, excuses.   The reason that the Bills "are lacking on the offensive side" is because the HC is clueless about evaluating offensive talent -- both of players and of coaches.

Awww, how cute......

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

Calling any Bills fan a fairweather fan is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

That was my first thought as well 

Do you see the people who sign up just to roast the team and players? I’d say they are fair weathered or trolls

trolling fans may be more appropriate 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Do you see the people who sign up just to roast the team and players? I’d say they are fair weathered or trolls

I don’t think the term “fair weather” is correct. I get what you’re saying. But that’s more being bitter and fed up.

A fairweather fan doesn’t dedicate every Sunday for the past 2 decades watching this crap week in and week out lol

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

it’s impossible to evaluate Josh with this offense.. IMPOSSIBLE 

I guess the same logic applies to Peterman as well then? Or are we allowed to judge him under the same circumstances since he wasn’t hyped up as our franchise QB?

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

I don’t think the term “fair weather” is correct. I get what you’re saying. But that’s more being bitter and fed up.

A fairweather fan doesn’t dedicate every Sunday for the past 2 decades watching this crap week in and week out lol

I don’t think any of the regulars here are fair weathered

just the ones who pop up after loses only 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

I guess the same logic applies to Peterman as well then? Or are we allowed to judge him under the same circumstances since he wasn’t hyped up as our franchise QB?

If you judge them you judge then equally I guess 

Allen hasn’t been great but Peterman has been way worse. And he has 1 year in the league 

I don’t think any of the regulars here are fair weathered

just the ones who pop up after loses only 

Again I get what you are trying to say. I just don’t think fairweather is the correct term.

That’s not fair to say to any bills fan who has stuck with this team for almost 2 decades of no playoffs.

3 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

oh piss off

we have stuck with this team through 15 years of mediocrity. you have no right to call any Bills fan fairweather. 

Been around for 32 mediocre of the 44 seasons I’ve watched

If you judge them you judge then equally I guess 

Allen hasn’t been great but Peterman has been way worse. And he has 1 year in the league 

Fact, doesn’t make me feel better though 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Again I get what you are trying to say. I just don’t think fairweather is the correct term.

That’s not fair to say to any bills fan who has stuck with this team for almost 2 decades of no playoffs.

Again fair weathered might be wrong... but the trolls come out