Despairing Fans

Buffalo716

15 hours ago, Foreigner said:

The only reason the Bills Offense is 32nd in the NFL is because there are not 33 teams, and my

Grandmother knows better than having Peterman in the NFL.

Call us trolling, but if you want to make excuses for what is going on, the op is worse than trolling.

This guy isn't a troll.

He's just hot blooded.

5 hours ago, SoTier said:

Except that you are upset.  You may no longer get "upset anymore" by the crappy teams that the Bills continue to put on the field year after year, but you obviously get "upset" with posters who still care enough about the team to complain about it.  Why is that?  My guess is that you're a "my way or the highway" kind of guy just like McDermott: because you're good with the Bills playing crappy, everybody else should be okay with it, too -- or they should just "shut up".

Have you considered going to the Bullfrog, opening a PBR, and drinking your pain away instead of coming here after every loss and getting yourself so lathered up?  Maybe the Puzzle or even drive to Bemus and hang out at the See Zurh?  

4 hours ago, 87168 said:

then why is he starting?

...I'll say this again. I don't blame JA, but he should not be starting. the FO is many fans scratching their head. they went into the 2018 season with NP as starter, and JA - who needs significant development. that speaks volumes. then they proceed to benched NP after 30 minutes of play, game 1. come on...you don't see that often.

So he can develop.

And... We don't have a better option. Had they kept TT he would play, but when a team offers a 3rd round pick for a QB who's ceiling is 30th in passing, you take it before they get a chance to recant.

17 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I can’t believe how many trolling fans show up after an L...

This was always gonna Be an up and down year... super young LBr Corp, rookie QB, pathetic WR Corp 

I don’t believe in tanking but there were people here who were adamant about tanking, then when we lose it’s the end of the world 

it’s impossible to evaluate Josh with this offense.. IMPOSSIBLE 

I watched Jared Goff stink stink stink it up His rookie year... he had no weapons and no line... people were calling him a bust... they surrounded him with talent and he played at a pro bowl level last year 

this is a team Game and we are lacking on the offensive side... Sign 2 WRs in FA , draft one , and sign and draft lineman 

keep him upright, get some receivers who could catch a cold and stop calling him a bust after 6 weeks

He was the least ready rookie, that doesn’t mean he will never become ready

Baptism by fire can be ugly at times, but making it through it is invaluable to progression . 

Im way more worried about leading the league in illegal formations lol

The highlighted is completely false.

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The highlighted is completely false.

Jared Goff was being called a bust after his horrible rookie year.. he was horrible...

It was impossible to evaluate him with his cast...

Allen wasn’t supposed to play, he was supposed to sit... on top of that he has a patchwork of receivers. We don’t have 1 top 60 receiver on our team

Give Allen a few WRs and 1 more lineman and you can evaluate him fairly

TT had Sammy and Woods and Goodwin 

Allen has fighting for Jesus Zay Jones 

If he sat all year like he should’ve it would be a non issue.. now he is getting baptized by fire... and there are always growing pains 

7 hours ago, SoTier said:

Except that you are upset.  You may no longer get "upset anymore" by the crappy teams that the Bills continue to put on the field year after year, but you obviously get "upset" with posters who still care enough about the team to complain about it.  Why is that?  My guess is that you're a "my way or the highway" kind of guy just like McDermott: because you're good with the Bills playing crappy, everybody else should be okay with it, too -- or they should just "shut up".

Yes, I get upset with you pansies bitching and moaning all the time.  You are correct.  It's not "my way or the highway" I just don't like p---ssies like you.  You whine and cry for the sake of it rather than contributing something meaningful.  Anyone can be cynical.  That's easy.  Toughen up a little. 

Edited by Generic Screen Name 2