Peterman Pick 6

Protocal69

Jonathan Joseph read this ALL THE WAY. Look at how Joseph is already breaking on the ball at the top of Peterson release.

1st of all Peterman had a wide open slot receiver from where the cornerback was blitzing from.

2nd of all why is Daboll calling for this knowing good well that Peterman does not have the arm strength to get it there on time from the far hash mark to the other end of the field.

SMH

Capture.thumb.JPG.468a30d60c92f7b8eed3808b2d339525.JPG

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I was watching the game at my sister’s house, and immediately before the play my BIL said “here comes the pick 6.”  

I believed it as as soon as he said it.

Had you shoved a pickle up his left nostril, we win that game.  That’s a FACT! This game is on YOU. But we forgive and love all our Bills brethren. 

ok, going to bed now.....

• Haha (+1) 1

The pump fake is an underused weapon. Drew Brees practices pump fakes in his pre game routine. Manipulating the defense with your eyes and pump fakes is something I think OCs and qb coaches should be a big emphasis on, especially when developing a qb. I remember rewatching Superbowl 27 game 1 vs Dallas in slow motion.. no all 22 back then haha, but their DBs closed on the passes so fast and hard. As soon as Kelly cocked his arm, they were breaking hard. And I remember thinking if he just looked one way with a pump fake and came back to the deep middle this other guy would be wide freakin open! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Look how Benjamin has stopped and Peterman still hasnt even thrown the ball. That ball needs to be arriving right after Benjamin turns.

To top it off it wasnt even good ball placement. Just horrible execution.

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Jonathan Joseph read this ALL THE WAY. Look at how Joseph is already breaking on the ball at the top of Peterson release.

1st of all Peterman had a wide open slot receiver from where the cornerback was blitzing from.

2nd of all why is Daboll calling for this knowing good well that Peterman does not have the arm strength to get it there on time from the far hash mark to the other end of the field.

SMH

34 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I was watching the game at my sister’s house, and immediately before the play my BIL said “here comes the pick 6.”  

I believed it as as soon as he said it.

You could say that on every Peterman pass attempt and still have a good chance at being right. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

SMH

He's calling it because they had to work the sidelines - no time outs.  But Daboll should have considered who was going to throw that out route....Peterman doesn't have the arm strength to play in the NFL...he can't function in a minute drill with no time outs...when you HAVE to work the sidelines.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

SMH

Peterman looked right at him the whole time but still threw it as you could see it coming from a mile away.

Edited by NFLBighits
Misspelled