Allen looked very good today

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Bills shouldn’t have committed penalties on the plays to negate them, hopefully they resolve that soon 

Some of the holds are still related to him shifting sideways instead of up into the pocket. He creates a lot of sacks by rolling right into pressure. It's a terrible trait that a lot of athletic QBs seem to have picked up.

6 hours ago, DougFlutie7 said:

You fan boys are gross. Just gross. You’re a part of the problem. “Josh looked good today” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

This is what many Bills fans do, they did it with JP Losman, EJ Manuel, yadda.

Allen was a bust on draft night, and he is proving that each week on the field.

If Bills fans think this player is going to actually improve, they are not only drinking the Kool Aid, they are rolling up the Kool Aid packet and smoking it.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

About once per game he takes a deep shot down the field.  If my recollection is correct, not one of these long passes (going back to exhibition games) came within 5 yards of the intended receiver.  Tyrod, with a weaker arm, threw a much better deep ball.

Also, that throw at Clay's feet in the 1st quarter (when he was open) was shocking.

Sadly and reluctantly, I'm beginning to think that the criticism of Josh coming out of college was accurate.

Also (sorry to burst through an open door) - has the QBs coach ever coached QBs before at any level?  I think not, he's a WR coach.  Good but very belated move to have Anderson around.

Stick around for 4 years of Rex level mismanagement because the Whaley built roster snuck into the playoffs. Logan Thomas over Nick O'Leary is just one of the recent wtf moments in their personnel choices. It's an old team with no talent and possibly a wasted draft pick in what looked to be a stacked QB draft.

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Darnold or bust? 

Mayfield has shown the most of all of them so far.

Rosen has looked fantastic.  We could have had him probably without trading up as much.

They can partially right this wrong by taking a top QB next year as well, especially if we finish with a horrible record and pick, say, top 3.

The problem is they won't take another QB unless they are ordered to do so by Pegula, and that is probably unlikely.

Rosen has not looked fantastic. He looks like a rookie, just like Allen. Hate Allen all you want, but don't make shite up to prove a point.

3 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

This is what many Bills fans do, they did it with JP Losman, EJ Manuel, yadda.

Allen was a bust on draft night, and he is proving that each week on the field.

If Bills fans think this player is going to actually improve, they are not only drinking the Kool Aid, they are rolling up the Kool Aid packet and smoking it.

You're an idiot 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

At this point you have to wonder if that elbow is beyond bruised, a ligament or muscle tear type of injury that would require surgery, would Allen’s “elite” arm ever be the same? My thinking is it would be too risky not to draft a QB. If indeed Allen is out for an extended period this team must sign another QB & the best player available is Colin Kaepernick. I’ve made the argument last week his skillset is perfect in Daboll’s RPO heavy offense. 

Were you drunk when you posted this crap?

Just now, AllenWillBust said:

Allen is a bust, you just have to face facts.  If you want to cheerlead for the next 1.5 seasons, that's fine, you'll eventually realize what smart people knew on draft night.

Lol Mr pro scout. Good thing you weren't in charge when Manning was a rookie, or Farve. Qb's do not come into the league dominating. They have to take there lumps. You're ready to dump him after 5 games. That's idiotic. I swear we have the worst fans. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol Mr pro scout. Good thing you weren't in charge when Manning was a rookie, or Farve. Qb's do not come into the league dominating. They have to take there lumps. You're ready to dump him after 5 games. That's idiotic. I swear we have the worst fans. 

His college career showed he would be an NFL bust, wake up.  

Just now, AllenWillBust said:

Give him more than 5 games!!!!

This team sucks, no wr, terrible OL, TE are crap. OC sucks. Wake up, he's been put into a system set up for failure. But lets just blame the rookie Qb. Makes tons of sense. Good Lord!!!!

13 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Rewatch the Packers game.  Then rewatch yesterday.  Then try and tell me he hasn't improved.  Does he process fast enough yet? No.  Is he getting better?  Yes.

and if you say no you simply don't want to face reality.

Depends. When his initial read is there the ball comes out. I don't see a difference. He's not seeing the field well and/or he doesn't trust what he's seeing. 

For a young QB the stats don't mean much to me, I just look at rhythm of throws. There is no rhythm. His feet seem too fast. Something just isn't right. I can't sit here and say what it is, that's for the Bills coaches. All I know is he rarely throws the football on rhythm, everything seems late. 

3 minutes ago, westside said:

This team sucks, no wr, terrible OL, TE are crap. OC sucks. Wake up, he's been put into a system set up for failure. But lets just blame the rookie Qb. Makes tons of sense. Good Lord!!!!

It's not up to me how many games he will get lol!  Don't worry, he'll get at least 20 games to show all that he's a bust.  McBeane will give him all the games they can, because they know when the Allen experiment is over, so are their careers in Buffalo.

I thought he looked above average today as well, minus 2 throws he was very accurate, it was a vast improvement over the last game.

10 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

College careers mean absolutely zero to the NFL, otherwise guys AJ McCarron and Tim Tebow would be hall of famers.

1 minute ago, greeneblitz said:

I thought he looked above average today as well, minus 2 throws he was very accurate, it was a vast improvement over the last game.

College careers mean absolutely zero to the NFL, otherwise guys AJ McCarron and Tim Tebow would be hall of famers.

Allen's play in college showed his weaknesses, weaknesses that the Bills were blinded from due to his arm.  "He's a Buffalo kind of kid", "he can throw in the weather".  OMG, this franchise is STILL A JOKE! 

Is this the same college division that Boise State dominated?  

Tuned in one time to see a game st Idaho Stae and the uprights were nailed to the barn wall.

Best hyped pro out of Wyoming since Fennis Dembo?

14 minutes ago, westside said:

Have you thought maybe it’s allen holding the offense back? Doesn’t mean he’s a bust just that he’s struggling right now.