Allen looked very good today

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

His Mechanics were fine in Preseason and in SD and Minny and now they have gone completely away. But I agree it is on BB and McD not only with how the entire QB thing was handled. What they put around the QB and the coaches they have charged with developing the QB 

Josh Allen was never fixed. 

Every QB with mechanical flaws who "fixes" them during the offseason almost always reverts back to their old ways once the bullets are flying. 

Jordan Palmer fixed Christian Hackenberg's mechanics once upon a time. How's he doing?

• Like (+1) 1

CJ Beathard has more passing yards than Allen in a quarter. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Every QB with mechanical flaws who "fixes" them during the offseason almost always reverts back to their old ways once the bullets are flying. 

Jordan Palmer fixed Christian Hackenberg's mechanics once upon a time. How's he doing?

Excellent post!!! It’s why I didn’t want to draft Allen and once we drafted him, it’s why I didn’t want him to play right away.  

The Bills couldn’t have screwed this up more if they tried. 

10 minutes ago, Jaywrizzo said:

Cam put up 400yds in back to back his 1st 2 games...but I hear U....I'm not giving up on him yet.

..He has garbage at the Wr position but he creates some of those problems.

Cam is a good one, forgot him.  

No no one is saying Allen is there yet.  But he's matriculating down the road.

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

CJ Beathard has more passing yards than Allen in a quarter. 

Excellent post!!! It’s why I didn’t want to draft Allen and once we drafted him, it’s why I didn’t want him to play right away.  

The Bills couldn’t have screwed this up more if they tried. 

CJ Beathard looks like a stud compared to Allen.

11 hours ago, jrober38 said:

There have been QBs that fix their mechanics such as where they carry the ball, footwork in Drop, throwing motion. Happens all over the league. 

What points to coaching to me is less about the mechanics and more about the Pre Snap Stuff. He hasnt really improved there at all

either way Josh also needs to do more 

Edited by MAJBobby