Joe B & Matt Fairburn: The Bills Have Mismanaged The QB Situation

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Pure unadulterated stupidity for Sean keeping him this long. Charger game strike 1.  Raven game strike 2.  Texan game strike 3. Goodbye Nate.

I think Peterman gets cut this week. They might sign him to the practice squad. But I really do think this game was the final straw. You could hear it in McDermott's press conference the way he was talking.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I think Peterman gets cut this week. They might sign him to the practice squad. But I really do think this game was the final straw. You could hear it in McDermott's press conference the way he was talking.

I wonder if Beane cuts him without McDs buy in...could be interesting.

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Many thought that the last game McD put him in..

• Like (+1) 1

This is half-serious.  Can someone please tell me the last time the Bills CORRECTLY managed the QB situation?  It wasn't when the passed on Bridgewater.  It wasn't when they picked Manuel.  It wasn't when they cut Fitzpatrick.  It wasn't when they traded a #1 for a washed up Bledsoe.  It wasn't when they picked Losman.  It wasn't when they traded a top ten picked for Rob Johnson.  It wasn't when they gave a huge contract to Johnson for no reason.  It wasn't when they passed on Drew Brees to pick yet another DB.   It wasn't when they lost Jim Kelly to the USFL for THREE years.  It wasn't when they traded Lamonica to the Raiders.  OK, now I've made myself depressed.  Sorry.

• Thank you (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

They'll probably wait until they know what's up with Allen before taking him behind the shed.

• Like (+1) 1