UFA WRs

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2018/ufa/wide-receiver/available/

After sitting through the past 5 games, I've come to the conclusion that you could grab any four guys off this list and immediately have a better (or at least comparable) group of WRs than what the Bills currently have on the field. 

Dez Bryant

Dontrell Inman

Jeremy Maclin

Rishard Matthews

Not that it really matters anyway. Our QBs can't execute basic NFL passing plays. 

The UFA QB list is even more depressing. However, I'm sure you could grab any idiot off that list and get better production than what you are currently getting.

No matter what, Peterman & Benjamin need to be cleaning out their lockers tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

After sitting through the past 5 games, I've come to the conclusion that you could grab any four guys off this list and immediately have a better (or at least comparable) group of WRs than what the Bills currently have on the field. 

Dez Bryant

Dontrell Inman

Jeremy Maclin

Rishard Matthews

Not that it really matters anyway. Our QBs can't execute basic NFL passing plays. 

The UFA QB list is even more depressing. However, I'm sure you could grab any idiot off that list and get better production than what you are currently getting.

No matter what, Peterman & Benjamin need to be cleaning out their lockers tomorrow. 

Wasn't there a thread that stated we had contacted most of the big name wr free agents and that they turned us down? 

32 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Dez Bryant

Dontrell Inman

Jeremy Maclin

Rishard Matthews

Fix that first

1 hour ago, twoandfourteen said:

Dez Bryant

Dontrell Inman

Jeremy Maclin

Rishard Matthews

There's a reason these guys are sitting on a couch. In fact a couple of them

may be done in the league. One named Dez Bryant for sure. 

I mean the QB may be a problem too, but there’s no harm in bringing a proven vet in to help judge that. We already have somewhat of a malcontent in the WR room with Benjamin; I don’t think Dez Bryant is going to hurt things much.

I'm so happy most of you aren't decision makers regarding an NFL roster.  Oh lets bring back the Reilly guy he has heart!  O'leary killing it with 4 receptions in a game we should have never let him go!  lollll.  Reilly could get picked up on a team and go for 1 rec 8 yards and a TD in garbage time and there'll be 10 threads about how we can't evaluate talent

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

You mean Reilly? Can't even get the name right. Lol...

Yeah against 3rd stringers in the preseason he did OK...

After 461 references to him/demands that he be brought back on here in the past 3 months, the possibility that I was being sarcastic is quite high. 

If you are allowing a cancer like Benjamin be in the locker room .. it shocks me we don't bring in Matthews. 

Dez is too proud of himself to suit up for the Bills in my opinion given the current QB situation.  He will be using any team in 2018 as a audition to land on one of the top teams in 2019 and the Bills don't fit that currently.