Where would this team be if AJM was the Day 1 starter?

Rebel101

10 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

AJM was flat out terrible during his brief time in Buffalo.

Our record wouldn't be much different than it is now.  

I completely disagree I do agree he didn’t play great in a few preseason games but I believe he would have given us better play at the position then every game we’ve had this year besides Minn and he opens the playbook more... he is accurate gets the ball out quicker reads a defense way better...you have to understand it’s the preseason how some players always look great like peterman others don’t until it really matters once AJM learned the offense more he would have got it together 

9 hours ago, Rigotz said:

How many of you AJ fans actually watched preseason?

He couldn’t even move the ball for an entire half vs 3rd and 4th stringers. It was SHOCKING when we fleeced the Raiders for a 5th round pick for him.

Yeah but Peterman and Allen looked so good wow they looked great in the preseason should have kept them and made them are starters damn why didn’t we lol it’s the preseason he was learning a new offense in real games that have mattered AJM has never looked like he couldn’t run an NFL offense I agree he didn’t look good in the preseason but I also think he was the best QB on our roster and it was foolish to get rid of him to have 2 unproven young players at the position was a huge mistake 

2 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

I completely disagree I do agree he didn’t play great in a few preseason games but I believe he would have given us better play at the position then every game we’ve had this year besides Minn and he opens the playbook more... he is accurate gets the ball out quicker reads a defense way better...you have to understand it’s the preseason how some players always look great like peterman others don’t until it really matters once AJM learned the offense more he would have got it together 

He had the same playbook to learn as Allen and Peterman and had been in the league at least 3 years longer.  And he'll never be more than a middling QB.  But again I think the biggest reason they shipped him off is he wasn't willing to help Allen.

11 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

LOL he couldn't beat out Allen or Peterman.

Yep, the genius who passed on Mahomes and Watson so he could draft a cornerback decided that Peterman was better than McCarron.

I wouldn't consider that to be such a great indicator against McCarron but that's just me.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

I know it doesn’t matter. But since this board is all about speculation and it’s just fun to think what if. What are people’s opinions about where we’d be right now

Where they are right now 

11 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

LOL he couldn't beat out Allen or Peterman. It's a moot point. 

Drafting peterman, their guy over somebody else. 

Peterman $550,000 versus mccaron $900,000 that’s why. 

we would still suck.......the cast around the qb is woefully bad (with the exception of our backfield).......we keep on picking bottom tier players and think these turds are going to turn into gold one day......these idiots seem to pick players because they can also play on special teams....how's are special teams plays???  hmmmm......

Just now, Doc said:

The Bills don't have AJ Green, Marvin Jones or Tyler Eifert.

I agree but if you think the wide receivers are the biggest problem on offense then that’s silly... I understand Allen is young and I hope he figures it all out and sometimes he places the ball perfectly SOMETIMES but he is extremely inaccurate and he can’t read a field for **** we need to get to the line early so Daboll can call audibles for him like KC n LAR