Do you sometimes wonder what happens if Dalton doesn't connect with Boyd?

Another Fan

On that fourth and fourteen play.  Let's be honest even if the Bills would have went 0-16 this year McDermott would still have gotten a pass for breaking the drought.  There was a lot more confidence in his ability to implement "the process". 

Maybe I'm just reacting by today's game but was that still the best thing to happen to this franchise in the long run?  I mean among other things they probably don't trade up to get Allen.  I'm not saying he can't work out or he's awful, it's just been frustrating how the quarterback situation has played out this year. 

Edited by Another Fan

Its early...but imo there Is no excuse for this offense.  Its downright embarrassing.  And it's the whole offense not just Allen.  To your question...it was nice to break the drought and I'd still take it.

I like McDermott but this offense is a joke.  Sorry kinda venting.  Just sick of the same old Bill's that cant get a pass game going to save their lives.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Its early...but imo there Is no excuse for this offense.  Its downright embarrassing.  And it's the whole offense not just Allen.  To your question...it was nice to break the drought and I'd still take it.

I like McDermott but this offense is a joke.  Sorry kinda venting.  Just sick of the same old Bill's that cant get a pass game going to save their lives.

Draft a couple of hogs for the O line and get a couple of receivers in free agency.  The Ravens reconstructed their whole receiving corps in free agency this past year.

27 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

On that fourth and fourteen play.  Let's be honest even if the Bills would have went 0-16 this year McDermott would still have gotten a pass for breaking the drought.  There was a lot more confidence in his ability to implement "the process". 

Maybe I'm just reacting by today's game but was that still to best thing to happen to this franchise in the long run?  I mean among other things they probably don't trade up to get Allen.  I'm not saying he can't work out or he's awful, it's just been frustrating how the quarterback situation has played out this year. 

Well...thanks, I do now.

I really doubt the front office and even McD thought the team would have made the playoffs last year.  If that had happened drafting at least a few slots higher, likely wouldn't have need to give up as much to have still got Allen and Edmunds.  Maybe they wouldn't have needed to move Glenn, or would likely have had at least one more 2nd or 3rd round draft pick top use.