Week 7: Colts Game Preparation - Josh Allen and Taiwan Jones Out with All Others Ready to Play on Sunday; TY Hilton Back with Ryan Grant Out

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Dianna Marie Russini is an American sports journalist who currently works as an NFL host, reporter, insider, and analyst for ESPN on NFL Countdown and NFL Live. Russini joined ESPN and became a SportsCenter anchor in July 2015.

She used to do the sports on TV in DC iirc

Thanks bro. I was being sarcastic but it’s tough to communicate sarcasm on here. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

John Fox and Tim Hasselbeck agree that Derek Anderson should get the start at quarterback in place of the injured Josh Allen.

From Joe B's Week Six All-22 Review:

2) The Bills Cannot Start Nathan Peterman
- I know this isn't going to be a controversial opinion with fans, because the vast majority likely will agree. However, after reviewing the 24 plays Peterman was in the game on the coaches film, I don't know how you can justify giving him another chance as the starting quarterback. You have to give credit where it's due, and for Peterman, he deserves it for not only his touchdown pass to Zay Jones but on a third-and-long throw over the middle of the field to Andre Holmes. However, past those two throws, Peterman exhibited the traits of being a liability on the field and a player that is quite simple to game plan against for opposing teams. The book is out on Peterman. He struggles, on a consistent basis, to drive the ball to the boundary. The location on those throws is usually behind the target and Peterman mostly stares down his target on those plays. With such a weakness in this area, it allows the defense to bait Peterman into those throws -- as we've seen in almost every game that Peterman has played in the regular season. Without those throws, a struggling offense has one less thing that it can depend on to gain yards. These are necessary throws, non-negotiable even, and it puts the team at a complete disadvantage to have a quarterback that hasn't shown he can do it, and that isn't confident in that area, either. The quarterback situation is less than ideal for the Bills, but I don't see any reason to believe that starting Peterman over Derek Anderson, even though Anderson has been with the Bills for all of one week, would be better for the team. This decision isn't one that they wanted to make, but it's an easy one nonetheless. Reduce the offensive playbook and play it safe with Anderson and the running game, and bide your time until Allen is ready to get back on the field.

10 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Could be wrong, but I have a feeling McCarron asked to be dealt.

Vic Carucci said in the WGRZ video that McCarron wanted out after learning he'd start the season as a Bills' backup as I suspected.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Vic Carucci said in the WGRZ video that McCarron wanted out after learning he'd start the season as a Bills' backup as I suspected.

He probably realized how much of a clown show Buffalo is when they started Nate McPicky over both McCollarbone and JA.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

why aren't we picking up WR's????

Because we already have WRs on the verge of breaking out.  One or two may even have more than 3 catches this week and may eclipse 30 yards each.

6 hours ago, The_Dude said:

McDermott deserves to be fired for his process on offense. 

I need to agree here, this guy and Beane have really made this the WORST Bills offense I have seen in my 42 years on earth 

1 hour ago, In Nate We Trust said:

I rather start Peterman and if he plays terrible cut him and go with Anderson Monday Night against the Pats. The Bills are screwed if Anderson gets injured, which is VERY possible if he isn't quite yet in football shape. Bills will have Peterman and no back up.

What more does NP need to do to be cut? If he hasn't been released by now, he isn't going anywhere 

So for the people who want to start Peterman so Anderson can get ready for the Pats... What are you thinking? We do not have a chance against the Pats. Start Anderson against the Colts and try to win. Then, against the Pats, run the triple option and run on every play, or throw in a few trick play passes from an RB. Whatever it takes to run down the clock as fast as possible and get the beating over with.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

He probably realized how much of a clown show Buffalo is when they started Nate McPicky over both McCollarbone and JA.

And clueless to realize that if P5t5erman failed he'd be inserted into lineup and that he could prove what he could do in a game.

57 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

And right to being the backup behind Carr, with Chucky as coach.  Not a better situation to be in.  

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

And right to being the backup behind Carr, with Chucky as coach.  Not a better situation to be in.  

He's behind a legit NFL starting QB, so I'm sure he can live with that unlike backing up a QB who's not NFL worthy and a green as grass rookie.