Week 7: Colts Game Preparation - Josh Allen and Taiwan Jones Out with All Others Ready to Play on Sunday; TY Hilton Back with Ryan Grant Out

42 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I'll be there Sunday with wife, two daughters, two sisters in law and one of them brining my three nieces with her from Buffalo.  And if I see Peterman run out on the field I'll lead the catcalls.

well, you’ll probably be drowned out by the cheers from the Colts fans when they see that we’re actually starting Nate.

• Haha (+1) 2

Malik Hooker on Mike Mitchell being "a Leader on the Secondary" (0:49)

Safety Malik Hooker talks about how recent acquisition Mike Mitchell performed for the Colts alongside him at safety Sunday and how Mitchell has already stepped up as a leader of the defense.

Eric Ebron: "This Division is Still Up for Grabs" (1:23)

TE Eric Ebron addressed the media on Tuesday and talked about how the AFC South division is still wide open.

2018 Colts Rookie Watch: Week 6

um5ubduv96juqh2khexc.jpg

INDIANAPOLIS — It’s time for the Week 6 version of the 2018 Colts Rookie Watch, where we take a look at the stats and highlights to track the progress of each rookie on the Indianapolis Colts’ roster.

So, without further ado, here we go:

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Kinda hoping for Peterman just for the entertainment factor. This team has been bruta to watch. Boring football. At least if they play Nate on Sunday, I’ll have something funny to look forward to. 

You into the comedic tragedy genre?

250px-Tragic_comic_masks_-_roman_mosaic.

3 hours ago, Nelius said:

This season has been so effing miserable I can envision a scenario in which Derek Anderson quits halfway through the game after getting sacked for the eighth time. He was on vacation with his family two weeks ago and had to be talked into signing apparently, guarantee he doesn’t want to start for this mess right now.

if Peterman is in uniform the football gods will ensure he sees the field somehow. Get him out of here and get somebody else in immediately.

For Christ sakes' yes.  Is Landry Jones a PAGAN?  (People Against Goodness And Normalcy).

He was good enough to back up Big Ben for multiple years and has a winning record as a starter (3-2)!

His QB rating for his career is 86.  I just don't get it.

8 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Question: is it smart to start peterman this week to avoid Anderson also getting injured and having to play peterman at home in prime time?

Are you related to Dunkirk Don?

Yes many fans will be drunk but I have never seen fans attack players on field or at stadium.

Some real loser louses may put something on players' lawns but only because they do it in dark of night.

8 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

I wish we could stop acting like the 5th was the only reason AJM was jettisoned.  

Well the other reason the Bills did not want to give the 5th the Raiders wanted to take P5t5rman off Bills' hands.

7 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Couldn't the Bills veteran leadership council just text McDermott if he is considering starting Nate and just say "Your an idiot?"

No for by using that phrase it proves they are either idiots or grew up in Florida school system.

Or as DC Tom would say "You're an idiot".

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Who the ***** is Dianna Rossini?

Dianna Marie Russini is an American sports journalist who currently works as an NFL host, reporter, insider, and analyst for ESPN on NFL Countdown and NFL Live. Russini joined ESPN and became a SportsCenter anchor in July 2015.

She used to do the sports on TV in DC iirc