Week 7: Colts Game Preparation - Josh Allen and Taiwan Jones Out with All Others Ready to Play on Sunday; TY Hilton Back with Ryan Grant Out

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Could be wrong, but I have a feeling McCarron asked to be dealt.

I could see that.

I think something weird is going on in the locker room. It could be good or bad who knows. But one thing is for sure, its not for everyone

But the weirdness/strangeness is in line with culture change or new ownership/management that are changing everything to their/new way (this is just based on my own work experience)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.......McBeane's rushed trade of AJ for a coveted 5th is sure " lookin' mo better" every day........"we're all set at QB.......get the 5th....."....time to drink one........

I wish we could stop acting like the 5th was the only reason AJM was jettisoned.  

4 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Remember that one year when the options were Thad Lewis or Jeff Tuel and we all thought it couldn't get any worse? 

Well congrats Bills, you went and outdid yourselves. Quite the accomplishment. 

I hate you...but very true

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Oh really? 

Rumours you heard, or personal opinion?

If its true he wasnt going to be a good soldier and accept the demotion (3rd string/mentor roll) rather than the promotion (assumed starter when signed) then he may have forced his way out. He jumped through hoops to get out of CIN where he was unhappy being the #2. Like I said, if he is going to act like a tool its additon by subtraction and they get a 5th for him. That doesnt absolve them of not picking up another guy right away and thinking Peterman could handle it - but his preseason was good enough where he won the competition and became the starter