Week 7: Colts Game Preparation - Josh Allen and Taiwan Jones Out with All Others Ready to Play on Sunday; TY Hilton Back with Ryan Grant Out

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

He will definitely lose the trust of fans.

McDermott would be stupid to care what the fans think. What matters is the pulse of that locker room and discussing this with the leadership council on the team to make sure everyone is on the same page. If Allen can't play they have to go with the best option they have. If that is Peterman so be it everyone will have to get on board.

• Like (+1) 6

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.......McBeane's rushed trade of AJ for a coveted 5th is sure " lookin' mo better" every day........"we're all set at QB.......get the 5th....."....time to drink one........

Just drink, don’t think. Just drink, don’t think. Let’s go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Having been a Bills fan for this long I should not be surprised about this absurd situation the organization finds itself in but yet when they brought in these guys last year I really thought they had a turned a corner. Finally a competent coach and a solid GM who will wisely guide this team for the next decade. Then came the Chargers game last year. I had serious doubts after that about Beane and McD's ability to evaluate talent and their lack of a plan B and even their sanity. The only thing that slightly evened out my doubts was breaking the drought and getting into the playoffs. Everything that has happened this year just gets me right back to the way I felt after the Chargers game. I have lost all faith in Beane and McD to actually figure anything out going forward. They bungled the McCarron situation, they still have Peterman on the team (for no sane reason). They completely failed to provide a mentor to Allen. They are playing Allen with a terrible O Line (which was likely to get him hurt and surprise, it did), they have given him no weapons to help on offense.  Then they bring in an old journeyman QB Anderson to do what exactly? Play? not play? Mentor Allen?  and their excuse for Peterman still being on the team after his horrendous career here? Well Nate knows the offense, Nate's a good Christian boy? Seriously??? That is it?? A situation that is so unbelievably preposterous that could only happen here (or perhaps in Cleveland). Just shaking my head. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Question: is it smart to start peterman this week to avoid Anderson also getting injured and having to play peterman at home in prime time?

If Peterman plays MNF against the Pats the game will be flexed to Comedy Central.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/14/2018 at 6:14 PM, SCBills said:

Pretty much do or die in regards to staying in the playoff race.  

Cannot go into the New England game 2-5. 

Get to 3-4 and pray for a Monday Night Miracle. 

Dude get real. We are not in the playoff race and shouldnt want to be. We need to finish in the top 5 so we can hasten this rebuild on offense with top tier talent. Trying to make the playoffs and likely missing by finishing 7-9 is the WORST possible scenario.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2