Week 7: Colts Game Preparation - Josh Allen and Taiwan Jones Out with All Others Ready to Play on Sunday; TY Hilton Back with Ryan Grant Out

By the time McD's 4:00 Monday presser comes around, I need to see two things.  Kelvin Benjamin and Nathan Peterman gone.  Name Anderson the starter if you want, I'm OK with that now that Allen is injured.  But KB and NP?  They need to be gone.  At this point, I don't even care what we get back for them.

• Like (+1) 2

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 7: Colts Game Preparation - Dedes and Archlueta Calling the Game on CBS
4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

By the time McD's 4:00 Monday presser comes around, I need to see two things.  Kelvin Benjamin and Nathan Peterman gone.  Name Anderson the starter if you want, I'm OK with that now that Allen is injured.  But KB and NP?  They need to be gone.  At this point, I don't even care what we get back for them.

I wonder if we can even get a 2021 7th for KB if we pay some of his salary. As for NP... we get an open roster spot.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 7: Colts Game Preparation - Dedes and Archlueta Calling the Game on CBS; Vegas Line Opens with Bills as 6.5 Point Dogs
  • Hapless Bills Fan pinned and unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

We, as fans, suffer in many ways when our team sucks.  Dedes is just the latest example.

Not sure what Bills fans have against him. Of all the guys that have called Bills gamea over the last 3 or 4 years, he's the only one that actually knows the team and gets the names right. Part of that is probably because he's called 33% of Bills games over that span.

His name annoyed me at first, but after comparing him to his colleagues, I've gotten past that.

31 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

And yet, they are 6.5 pt favorites.

They have at least a semi-competent offense...be glad it's only 6.5

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

not saying im a KB fan or that i want to see him next year...but...both big plays by allen were caught by KB today.   

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

If Anderson starts because Allen is injured, and Peterman is gone, then who's the backup?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Get whichever McCown or Hasselbeck brother is available.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2018/ufa/quarterback/available/

Looks like Landry Jones and Matt Moore are available as Peterman replacements.  

6 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I want NP gone and KB benched.