WHO calls THAT play!???

Braveheart

Watch the replay a few times. Peterman looks at receiver whole time. Yes, that was a terrible throw by Peterman- he sucks, but WHO calls that play!?? Daboll obviously, and folks it's not rocket science to realize this play caller sucks, I mean he sucks! Period. What kind of play design is that!?? A 6-yard hitch!?? Terribleee terribleee conservative play design. Daboll absolutely sucks as a play caller. This guy can't put up points. Run a slant or drag across the field. On that play, have McCoy run a quick out route in the flat and get it to him - wide open. The offense legit sucks and can't score points because the play caller sucks. Enough with the 0-3 points at the half. Do some new play designs and go score points!

Edited by Braveheart
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

Watch the replay a few times. Peterman looks at receiver whole time. Yes, that was a terrible throw by Peterman- he sucks, but WHO calls that play!?? Daboll obviously, and folks it's not rocket science to realize this play caller sucks, I mean he sucks! Period. What kind of play design is that!?? A 6-yard hitch!?? Terribleee terribleee conservative play design. Daboll absolutely sucks as a play caller. This guy can't put points up. Run a slant or drag across the field. On that play, all they should have done is have McCoy run a quick out route in the flat and get it to him - wide open.  The offense legit sucks and can't score points because the play caller sucks. Enough with the 0-3 points at the half. Do some new play designs and go score points!

Its the exact play call that preceeded it as far as kbs route. Joesph read it like the veteran he is, peterman hesitated with a weak = bad things. Ocs call plays back to back many times, however peterman hesitated.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. For example, specify the play you are talking about.  By inference, it's one of Peterman's INTs, but let's not guess.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

If you saw the game, the title isn't vague at all... everyone knows what he's referring to

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, cage said:

If you saw the game, the title isn't vague at all... everyone knows what he's referring to

I'm sure he was much busier banning people for sarcasm and other awful things. ? No time for football.

But Shady said Daboll was a "genius"!  I think he's a genius for the other team.

So may pre-snap penalties.....they can't even line up right.  WTF is this offense doing?

I understand having to throw to the sidelines with no timeouts to save the clock...but did they consider who was pulling the trigger?  

A shakeup of some sort on offense is LONG overdue.  Bench someone, cut someone, fire someone .....Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.  

Defense is playing their butts off and the offense can't get a damn first down or two to seal the game.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

13 points lost the game. The O is not scoring points. Enough with the 0-3 points at the half. GO SCORE POINTS!

Score points?  They can't even get first downs to sustain drives.  D is going to die being on the field so much.

I'd love to see Daboll gone and take Dimarco and Benjamin with you on your way out  Stop playing offense not to lose and try and make plays.  The conservative dont make a mistake plan worked last week  This week defense played their butts off and the offense was comatose yet again.  The object is to score points not to wait for the other team to screw up

I put 50% blame on Peterman for the pick 6. Benjamin was zero help on that pass. He could've broke it up or ran back towards Peterman. The second one however, is 100% Peterman. I think he was attempting to get it to Mccoy. Even Mccoy looked like he was saying what the hell was that