Tre' Davious White Ladies & Gents

Reed83HOF

poor guy prob going to demand a trade in the near future to get far away from this mess of a franchise 

he gets zero recognition here, can't blame him really. the future of this team is bleak right now. the defense can hold teams to 10 points every week and we will still lose. 

• Like (+1) 2

White will become a FA and we will justify not extending him bc Corners are never worth that much. He’ll land on a contender that can somehow manage to afford him and win a Super Bowl.

We’ll go on to use the money we “saved” by not resigning him to sign the Ducasse’s and DiMarco’s of the football world. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

poor guy prob going to demand a trade in the near future to get far away from this mess of a franchise 

he gets zero recognition here, can't blame him really. the future of this team is bleak right now. the defense can hold teams to 10 points every week and we will still lose. 

I mean really, the Texans only got 3 points today on drives that didn’t start DEEP in bills territory.

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

They dont resign Tre White that might it for me.  You preach building with the draft and dont keep a stud why bother

Beane if he is still here, will prob trade him for a 5th round pick and proceed to draft a project CB in the 1st round

4 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

There really needs to be a negative rep function

• Thank you (+1) 1

Nice. Tre getting at the 'Hack

And Hopkins had 150yds back to back weeks before this.

Hopkins is a monster, and Tre had his hands full (and had I believe 2 penalties), but Hopkins' production was stifled.

7 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

Might be able to find a new tail for you, bud.

I just saw some Eeyore costumes at the local walmart. Surely the tail would fit.