Tre' Davious White Ladies & Gents

Reed83HOF

11 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Wtf are people talking about he is only in his second year of 5

We're in a new era where feelings are more important than facts or contracts.

You see it in this thread. You also see it in the "trade Shady because he is due" threads.

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

You tell 'em Tre! Love this guy!

Dammit, I feel so sick for our defense! They should be getting game balls after today!

The defense should just give the game balls back after this crappy game.  I wouldn't want one after the putrid offense and ST performance, which snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

White shouldn't reduce himself to Rohack's level. Anybody who watched that game who knows a damned thing, knows that he contained Hopkins pretty much all day and that's no easy task. More importantly, the players know it. Hopkins is going to the HOF and has been playing lights out. Hats of to Tre and the D for their performance. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I mean really, the Texans only got 3 points today on drives that didn’t start DEEP in bills territory.

We also missed 2 fumbles , Hughes stripped n had ball in hand on the ground the play before the Pass Interference. They have 20 Forced Fumbles now , recovering 8 I believe. Just another phenomenal team defense. Tre Revis White is going to be a Bill a long time. 

I think next year we start to truly be a force , as we'll have a great amount of resources to fix the O.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

They dont resign Tre White that might it for me.  You preach building with the draft and dont keep a stud why bother

I'm a Tre White fan but please don't start with this.

He's under team control for another 3.5 seasons.

As soon as a young player starts to play well a group of fans starts talking contract.........that's a long way off they can't even extend him due to the CBA restrictions for 2 seasons after this one.

We all hope they get 10 good years out of him but a lot can happen between regular season career games 22 and 80. 

40 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

They dont resign Tre White that might it for me.  You preach building with the draft and dont keep a stud why bother

I think the Bills  re sign White when the time comes. Why? Because he actually is a great CB, and therefore justifies the cost.