Bills are the new Browns

PayDaBill$

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Mayfield I get. But you can't tell me, granted hindsight being 20/20, that if given the only two options of Peterman or Tyrod, that you would ever pick Peterman.

I’d choose Rob Ryan to play qb if the other option threw for 56 yards against a terrible Saints defense with a 5 score lead 

Tyrod is crap.    Hilarious they gave us a 3rd so they could play him in 3 games. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I’d choose Rob Ryan to play qb if the other option threw for 56 yards against a terrible Saints defense with a 5 score lead 

Tyrod is crap.    Hilarious they gave us a 3rd so they could play him in 3 games. 

I'm not arguing that he's Elite, or even that great. But he's serviceable. Certainly compared to Peterman. And, at this point in time, Josh Allen. 

On 10/14/2018 at 4:48 PM, PayDaBill$ said:

Lmao and you can refute that statement 

hum ... crickets ? I

Chirp chirp. We are still not even close to the worst season HOF honorable mentions. Our win total alone at 2 already catapults us ahead. Feel better now? Enjoy: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/32for32x171226/worst-nfl-teams-seasons-ever-history-all-32-franchises

How did you feel things were going in year 12 or 13 of the drought? Did any of the previous regimes give you a spark before shutting it down? At the very least, we have McD to thank for breaking the drought (and before you say, no, "Andy Dalton," remember the Bills still had to take care of their own business against Miami that day, before needing the Ravens to lose). That alone in my book qualifies him to get more time to get this thing going as a sustainable product.  

12 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

six games out of 17, less than 90 yards.

The bum is Josh Allen - by your standards.

No the bum is in his 8th year as an NFL QB. 

The bum got benched 3 games into the season after his head coach stated he was the starter for the whole year ☠️☠️

Dont get it twisted, if Allen’s as bad as Tyrod by year 3 you might have a point. 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, mjd1001 said:

As bad as the browns were?  Nope, not close yet.

As frustrating?  Yes, maybe even more so.  Say what you want when the Browns were bad, but when you seem to be picking in the top 5 every year....you have more HOPE looking to the future than I feel with the Bills now.

But the Browns blew more draft picks than a hooker at the combine. 

The Browns are a talented team with a promising new QB and they’re giving what are supposed to be “superior teams” fits. I’m good with this.  This means we are heading in the right direction!    ?

Edited by Augie

22 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

But the Browns blew more draft picks than a hooker at the combine. 

Doesn't matter how those picks turned out....my point was when you think/know you are getting that high of a pick, it certainly helps with giving you something to look forward to.