Bills are the new Browns

PayDaBill$

Did anyone honestly think we were going to be better than this this year? It's an obvious rebuild and rebuilds can be two years of ugly before it pays off. From what I remember, the majority of posters here all were saying less than 6 wins, and now that it's looking that way people are getting upset?

10 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

If Allen doesn't get hurt they are 3-3.  Special teams cost the Bill's the game.  The Nathan Peterman experiance should be over.  I get it he is a nice guy but hes a terrible Qb.

LMAO.

Yeah, because everything you saw in that game, in the previous games, would lead you to believe that the abortion that was our #7 pick overall was going to lead this team to anything. 

Sure. Whatever.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

LMAO.

Yeah, because everything you saw in that game, in the previous games, would lead you to believe that the abortion that was our #7 pick overall was going to lead this team to anything. 

Sure. Whatever.

username checks out. 

29 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

If Allen doesn't get hurt they are 3-3.  Special teams cost the Bill's the game.  The Nathan Peterman experiance should be over.  I get it he is a nice guy but hes a terrible Qb.

Come on man!  I will give you the special teams but Allen sucked.  Peterman was Peterman.  

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

username checks out. 

Yeah. No problem with it; he's the last quarterback to lead this team to the playoffs and by the look of it we're going to be another couple years before it happens again. 

Of course you and your friends can still talk $hit about 150 yards passing or whatever, or only scoring a few points against the Jaguars. In a playoff game. On the road. When the QB was playing injured. 

Talk to me about it when Josh actually is playing anywhere near like an NFL QB. 

Browns got punched in the mouth yesterday by the Chargers at home and instead of fighting back in the 2nd half like the Bills did in the same situation, they quit and pouted and acted disinterested on the sidelines. These two teams are far apart in their approach. The Browns aren’t able to handle when things don’t go their way. They won two games and showed up completely not ready to play, already complacent. 

19 hours ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Yeah. No problem with it; he's the last quarterback to lead this team to the playoffs and by the look of it we're going to be another couple years before it happens again. 

Of course you and your friends can still talk $hit about 150 yards passing or whatever, or only scoring a few points against the Jaguars. In a playoff game. On the road. When the QB was playing injured. 

19 yards and a bench.     He’s a bum 

21 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

This franchise is a fustercluck. One playoff appearance in how many years, last playoff win was ....when?

C’mon!

Leave then    No one cares what you think 

20 hours ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Tyrod is good. Not great, good. If we had kept him around, we'd probably be another 9/10 win team sneaking into a playoff spot. That said, that's all he'd ever do for us. Allen, is not, at this point in time, as good as Tyrod Taylor is/was. Nobody can deny that. He was drafted for the potential that he may or may not hopefully have. Only  time may tell if Allen is the guy or not, and we can debate that all day long. But the move was for a long term gain, even if it means short term loss. 

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

We aren't going winless this season, so how are we the new Browns?

It’s kinda like would you rather drive a 1974 Ford Pinto, or a 1975 Ford Pinto?

Both are gonna blow up if hit too hard.

Bad analogy? Probably.

Let’s stick with Hobo Fight.