Allen not showing progress

PayDaBill$

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Oh here we go. 

Rosen has a hall of fame receiver and a stud, young RB. He also threw a bad pick today and really did nothing special. 

Mayfield has tons of talent and I feel that he came back to earth today. 

Darnold had a good game. 

Allen had more than 2 or 3 "decent" throws. Saying otherwise means you likely have an agenda. Allen's throws looked crisper to me. He's getting there. Now that Anderson is here, maybe things will improve more rapidly. 

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TALENT

All 22 from the titans game already exposed this. Allen is missing EASY throws out there and missing them by huge margins. it's very worrying. 

Edited by LFC24

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Oh here we go. 

Rosen has a hall of fame reciever and a stud, young RB. He also threw a bad pick today and really did nothing special. 

Mayfield has tons of talent and I feel that he came back to earth today. 

Darnold had a good game. 

Allen had more than 2 or 3 "decent" throws. Saying otherwise means you likely have an agenda. Allen's throws looked crisper to me. He's getting there. Now that Anderson is here, maybe things will improve more rapidly. 

Why discuss Rosen or his WR group when the subject of the discussion is Josh Allen?

Don't confuse the situation.  He's straight up terrible, and there is plenty you can evaluate in his game right now.

Just now, LFC24 said:

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TALENT

All 22 from the titans game already exposed this. Allen is missing EASY throws out there and missing them by huge margins. it's very worrying. 

Talent is a factor. That slant to Zay should have been caught. It was in a perfect spot. 

At this point I'd like to see Allen sit a few games..be the backup.  Maybe 5-6 games later try him again. 

Maybe as the Starting QB, he is spending more time prepping for the upcoming opponents with his teamates, where as the backup he could spend more of that time studying NFL defenses and learning reads?

That being said i think you have to give him next season. If he doesn't show a marked improvement by the end of next season you probably need to draft another QB. 

What a career killer that could be for Beane if Allen doesn't work out. 

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

Yeah cuz he’s setting the world on fire. He’s exactly what he was in college same player same weaknesses. It’s a issue 

Rookie quarterbacks do not set worlds on fire. He was playing well today before his injury.

Idiots expecting him to throw all over a Texans defense in Houston in his fifth start might as well have their piss-and-moan posts ready and click 'Post' as soon as the game ends.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

What bad passes did he have today? There was that one that was low and the only other that really springs to mind was the completion when he was going out of bounds throwing back across his body.

I am a big Allen fan, and this season I will give him the benefit of the doubt even if he sucks.

To me its not about being inaccurate or bad passes. Its more the lack of scanning or hesitation to throw

Just now, Warcodered said:

What bad passes did he have today? There was that one that was low and the only other that really springs to mind was the completion when he was going out of bounds throwing back across his body.

His first pass attempt was his only bad throw. And one of his two sacks was on him. Those were his only two poor plays today. Let's freak out!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Actually his two best throws were right before he got injured.  Those 2 deep passes to KB.  He finally said the heck with it and let er rip.  I think that gave him confidence. Then he gets hurt, and will probably miss 2-3 games I bet.