Allen not showing progress

PayDaBill$

On 10/17/2018 at 6:43 PM, oldmanfan said:

Nope.  I actually went back and looked at each pass play in the first half.  Other than the first one he either was on target or put throws where only his guy could get it 

10/17 - 84 yards- 1 in the dirt- 1 bomb way overthrown. The other 5 I have to go back and watch. He has to work on his accuracy- his body of work this season is riddled with some really bad throws. I really want this kid to succeed- he has a cannon for an arm, hes smart, and a really good athlete but he has a long ways to go.

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

10/17 - 84 yards- 1 in the dirt- 1 bomb way overthrown. The other 5 I have to go back and watch. He has to work on his accuracy- his body of work this season is riddled with some really bad throws. I really want this kid to succeed- he has a cannon for an arm, hes smart, and a really good athlete but he has a long ways to go.

I think if you watch you'll see overall he was preset much there.  That first pass was horrendous of course.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

I think if you watch you'll see overall he was preset much there.  That first pass was horrendous of course.

I will definitely go back and check it out. Like I said, I really want this kid to succeed- heck we all should- we need a franchise QB bigtime.

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I will definitely go back and check it out. Like I said, I really want this kid to succeed- heck we all should- we need a franchise QB bigtime.

I mean, a lot were short passes.  The kind you should hit.  But he did which is good.