Allen not showing progress

PayDaBill$

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Again when I talked about his throws I said throws of consequence. That throw was very nice. It also was of no consequence to the game because it got wiped out. Look obviously you disagree with me but please don’t pick and choose my words.

Well of course and clearly he knew that when he threw it and decided that just then he'd be accurate. Seriously what does it matter if it was called back he made the throw.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

All I know is i've grown tired of watching just about every other nfl

team throwing the ball and scoring points. It's about time this organization 

gets more than 50% of the damned game right at any given time.
Brock Osweiller... omg

No but ask those who don't care about offense and think this is perfectly okay......  What I'd see for the Offensive game plan to be at least try and score points and move the ball.....  Right now it is 4 yards a pop is okay according to McDermott....

1 minute ago, Tyrod's friend said:

I don't have a take on the other three. For two years I've felt that DiMarco was the most overpaid, unnecessary use of funds on the team. A sort of obligatory flop to Carolina. 

Spending millions on a fullback that to my untrained eye makes consistent errors and doesn't impact your running game? That's a sin.

This regime loves them some Carolina cast offs. I really hope tomorrow they all have a moment of clarity. It would start with Peterman being cut and Daboll gettin a nice talkin’ to.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I didn't take consequence as you did. I was talking about in the second half and they needed a big play when nothing was going right. And it would have been a huge play of consequence. 

Thanks and yes it certainly would have qualified had it not been called back. It was one of the few throws that he’s completed where his arm strength obviously played a big factor. A Keenum probably does not fit that in there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

This regime loves them some Carolina cast offs. I really hope tomorrow they all have a moment of clarity. It would start with Peterman being cut and Daboll gettin a nice talkin’ to.

I don't know enough about the inner workings to be too upset at Daboll, but that 3rd & 2 power formation with 4 min in the 4th quarter is enough to make me question just how much this guy is willing to change.  So f'ing JV. 

3 hours ago, COTC said:

He has guts and is tall, his talent is very questionable.  Too early. 

Yes he has guts and grit and gets fired up however I fail to see him even trying to go thru progressions he checks and panics.   Coaching won’t correct this at all

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

So....

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing/2018/6#average-time-to-throw

Most time to throw in week 6:

image.thumb.png.5f209987d0118b86d959c655eccbf2da.png

no snark intended here ... but does tell you something I don't see?

Because what I take from it is that there is no statistical difference in the amount of time most quarterbacks have to throw the ball. Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen have 6 one hundredth's of a difference in time to make a decision. Can you even acknowledge such a small time frame?

3 minutes ago, stony said:

I don't know enough about the inner workings to be too upset at Daboll, but that 3rd & 2 power formation with 4 min in the 4th quarter is enough to make me question just how much this guy is willing to change.  So f'ing JV. 

I was thinking same thing- completely novice, pop warner offense. Its so sad to see such a great defensive effort gone to waste.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

and who was open?

When Peterman came in guys were open. He can't get the ball there or read a defense, but guys were open.

Allen isn't even looking for an open receiver most of the time. If his primary read isn't immediately open, he instantly looks to tuck the ball and run regardless of whether there's any pressure on him. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

When Peterman came in guys were open. He can't get the ball there or read a defense, but guys were open.

Allen isn't even looking for an open receiver most of the time. If his primary read isn't immediately open, he instantly looks to tuck the ball and run regardless of whether there's any pressure on him. 

Those guys were on the other team.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, stony said:

It's all a matter of perspective. I saw 2nd and goal from the 6 as 3 straight runs from a power formation, but we got 2 passes and a FG instead.