Allen not showing progress

PayDaBill$

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Is he really the answer? Looks like the least competent and ready of all the top 18 QB’s.  He’s really a raw talent almost makes we wonder if he’ll ever develop.

this post is of interest to me....do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

I feel like maybe there was another option in the draft thatwasmore nfl ready

i see what you did there. and to be honest, initially i did swear at my tv at high volumes on draft day. but...i am a Bills fan, so i am all up on the Allen train now. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

i see what you did there. and to be honest, initially i did swear at my tv at high volumes on draft day. but...i am a Bills fan, so i am all up on the Allen train now. 

Here's a live look at the Allen train

ImmaterialScaredGalapagostortoise-max-1m

• Haha (+1) 2

He made 2 or 3 decent throws today, that's about it. 

10 completions for 80 yards is abysmal. I'm sorry. People saying he was "better" today. Better from his last performance which was also horrible? This guy is so inaccurate it's frightening. Go watch Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield play and compare it to Allens game, he is miles behind in terms of development. 

And to everyone complaining about Allens supporting cast, people were saying Arizona are just as bad as us yet Josh Rosen is doing fine in that offense. Where are his excuses? Allen had plenty of time to throw last week against the Titans and still didn't produce anything other than a flashy TD run. 

7 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

but, with the alcohol content of my blood right now, i think this is just an elaborate stunt show. Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!1

7 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

but, with the alcohol content of my blood right now, i think this is just an elaborate stunt show. Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!1

Lol I think that's the thought process of the Bills fanbase. As QB play goes down, drinking goes up! Might as well enjoy the ride

Edited by WRONG JOSH

Oh here we go. 

Rosen has a hall of fame reciever and a stud, young RB. He also threw a bad pick today and really did nothing special. 

Mayfield has tons of talent and I feel that he came back to earth today. 

Darnold had a good game. 

Allen had more than 2 or 3 "decent" throws. Saying otherwise means you likely have an agenda. Allen's throws looked crisper to me. He's getting there. Now that Anderson is here, maybe things will improve more rapidly. 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Klaista2k said:

To be fair he did makes a couple of good throws right before the injury.

a couple good throws isn't enough. Allen has played TWO quarterss of good football. Those 2 quarters against the vikings were directly a result of short field position from defensive turnovers. 

Just now, WRONG JOSH said:

Lol I think that's the thought process of the Bills fanbase. As QB play goes down, drinking goes up!

for me..this is the guy that my team chose, so i am all in on this guy. so through all the faults and flaws, i am with him 100%. until the day comes when he needs to be benched and everyone associated with this regime needs to be fired. oh, **** me! i am getting too old for this ****!

1 minute ago, LFC24 said:

He made 2 or 3 decent throws today, that's about it. 

10 completions for 80 yards is abysmal. I'm sorry. People saying he was "better" today. Better from his last performance which was also horrible? This guy is so inaccurate it's frightening. Go watch Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield play and compare it to Allens game, he is miles behind in terms of development. 

And to everyone complaining about Allens supporting cast, people were saying Arizona are just as bad as us yet Josh Rosen is doing fine in that offense. Where are his excuses? Allen had plenty of time to throw last week against the Titans and still didn't produce anything other than a flashy TD run. 

Uh...Arizona has one of the best WRs in the history of the league and the rookie WR we were trying to trade up for in the draft in the second round.  We don't have a #1 or #2 receiver on this roster.