Draft another qb next year

7 minutes ago, BakersBills said:

will grier or drew lock in the 2nd  

aj brown first round

Depending on who declares for this year's draft, I think Lock ends up going top 10 when it's all said and done but we'll see. Grier I do believe has a solid chance of being there in the 2nd. I don't think Buffalo even considers taking him or any other QB though. At best, maybe a Day 3 pick to groom as the backup, but the team has so many other positions that I'm sure they'll view as bigger needs than backup QB.

14 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Do you seriously think Rosen would be better in this offense.

Your delusional.

I do. He's much more accurate. A track record of high production in college against top talent and processes the game faster. And for all the fragile claims, which QB is banged up and sitting?

9 hours ago, JM57 said:

240 yards is just under 3 times more than Allen threw for yesterday and the week before. 240 yards passing with THIS defense wins games. 82 and 84 yards will not win 99% of the time. The worse the passing offense is, the better the defense has to play for the team to even have a chance of winning. 

The past three weeks, Allen has thrown for 317 yards and run for one TD. The offense, under his direction, has produced 19 points in 11 quarters. 

This lines up with Rosen's first 3 starts. In the same time frame, he has thrown for 590 yards and 2 TDs. His offense scored 17 points in the FIRST game. Across the 3, their offense has scored 48 points. If you don't see that as better production, I cannot help you.

+1