Draft another qb next year

If you have to draft a qb then beane should be fired first. That’s the only way it’s happening idk how people don’t realize this. You don’t give up multiple assests and bail on a top 10 qb and get to keep your job and pick a qb next year . Just stop with the non sense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ******* said:

Please please please . Allen is atrocious can’t teach accuracy 

I"ve been saying this for a few weeks now.

No way will the McBeane establishment do this.

It is on Pegula to order that it be done, especially if we have a top 3 pick.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Allen was fvcking great today.  You are so clueless.  Get him some weapons and we are going to be fine. 

Let's try getting an OC and QB coach who can actually develop a young QB that was know to actually need development help when he was drafted.  Getting another QB and doing the same thing we're doing now will only lead to more futility.  So we want two QBs who struggle next year?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If I see zero progression from Josh the rest of the year I would say why not select another QB high and let them fight it out. We have to get this crap right. Not sure Beane should be around if we have to consider this though. 

I'm still in Josh's corner though. He deserves more time before placing any label on him. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Almost every GM in football drafts for potential and ceiling. Allen is nowhere close to where he’ll be. You can teach accuracy to a point, by correcting mechanics. He’s not ready and wasn’t even supposed to be playing yet. The split second reaction of this board to toss players after a cpl of games is crazy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1