Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

I am starting to feel like the guys are keeping Peterman around because it makes Allen look better. Seriously, you throw Peterman out there and then Allen looks like a HOFer. 

I think it’s more incompetence and lack of ability to evaluate offensive players. 

42 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I can't believe he's hiding behind his faith.  

Nathan Peterman: "It's Something I'll Learn From" (3:29)

Bills QB Nathan Peterman spoke to the media following the team's game vs the Texans. Peterman discussed having to come into the game after QB Josh Allen's injury and his state of mind after suffering a tough loss on the road.

What bothers me is I think that's at least 3 games now where Peterman has spoken to the media about his awful judgement as "something I'll learn from".

At some point you've got stop saying you will learn and do....or do not

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This Peterman thing is kind of funny to me. He is the worst player to ever put on a bills uniform. It isn’t even up for debate. But still, these a-holes love him. He has had a job that he hasn’t deserved for a year and a half.

Worst player to put on any uniform. It is scary how stubborn they are to admit they whiffed on him. Put him on the practice squad if you dont want to fully admit it. But to keep putting him out there is unfair to the other players, the fans and even to Nate. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What bothers me is I think that's at least 3 games now where Peterman has spoken to the media about his awful judgement as "something I'll learn from".

Bingo! Take a listen to McDermott if you haven't already. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

a good point.  

the lack of coaching on this team is terrible.  Neither Peterman nor Allen have progressed at all since they were drafted.   Hopefully Anderson can help with that.   I'd grab antoher Vet to replace Peterman also.  

53 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The mistake these guys made was evaluating Peterman's capabilities based on what he was doing in pre-season football games, and you never judge anything based on pre-season football games, other than maybe the level of greed of the owners.

We needed a capable, playable QB on the roster and Peterman was not it.  

This administration thought he was.

That's a huge mistake.

It's really bad. It would have been bad last year after the Charger game. But they did it again this year and we saw the results in game one. It was obvious to a lot of people. The fact they waited a month to get a veteran in here is really troubling. 

• Like (+1) 2

It's unacceptable that he has been trotted out, even thought of as a potential starter by this regime. 

I don't know how you can trust your gm or hc with your team making this decision. It's completely unacceptable, and the fact they both had this blind spot, makes me nervous.

How does neither of them look at it and say, this guy can't play? 

6 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

Won the competition hands down? Were you at every practice? In the meeting rooms? Did you see what throws and coverages he was best and worst against? Did you see how he progressed within the scheme? 

What a bull **** comment. You saw 4 preseason games, you my friend, are a complete and utter imbecile. It took 2 quarters of NFL football for his bum ass to get benched. Won competition my ass. I attended a few practices and it was clear he was the worst; however, I'm just a fan so I trusted their judgement. Their judgement sucks. Stop giving the benefit of the doubt. He fooled this regime by making safe plays in practice where there was no pressure or pass rush. 

Good for you to get to some practices; too bad you weren't in the lockerroom any more than I was, nor listening to the position coaches. 

Look at what he did against the Bengals the only time he faced the first string defense - it was a repeat of what any person has seen watching him over the last two years. Having a few good throws when the game wasn't on the line or the top players weren't on the field means jack. Tossing some balls around in shorts - really? That's what helps you make your decisions?

On what basis do you think that Josh Allen is even the slightest bit better than Nathan Peterman, other than presumably a strong arm - even now? He's just a different sort of horrible. He has "led" the worst offense in the history of the team and in the game against Houston managed to digress to WORSE than what he was in college. 

LMAO. Sure. I'm an imbecile. And you are deluded by some sort of magic bean optimism. WTFU.