Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What are you saying, that "Football Hitler" isn't that bad?  That it's possible to be Hitler-Lite?  That Hitler had some good qualities?  I mean, it's not like Hitler ever threw five interceptions in a half, is it?  

So Peterman is, in fact, worse than non-Football Hitler in your eyes?????  

I mean...I don't want to be the first to come out and say it but...

I was rooting for the kid to rebound and have a good showing when he came in.  Pleased when he threw the nice TD pass.

Unfortunately, he needs to go as he is an interception machine.  I'm sure he is a nice guy but he has a week arm with a gunslinger mentality which doesn't work.  Ultimately he is a fifth round draft pick and team can't afford to invest any more loses in him

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I hated Jeff Tuel and abused him here. But he is substantially better than NP. 

So did I on another board, but I thought Thad was better than EJ.  NP is just not an NFL QB.  Not even good enough for a practice squad IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hawaii50 said:

I was rooting for the kid to rebound and have a good showing when he came in.  Pleased when he threw the nice TD pass.

Unfortunately, he needs to go as he is an interception machine.  I'm sure he is a nice guy but he has a week arm with a gunslinger mentality which doesn't work.  Ultimately he is a fifth round draft pick and team can't afford to invest any more loses in him

You can't shoot seven people when you're only carrying a six-shooter. 

Just now, Another Fan said:

I'm thinking there may have been some 2nd or 3rd stringers that may have performed worse if given the chance...

Considering though how much playing time he's gotten I would have to say yes

Yeah for sure. He did have the TD and that was nice but the guy cannot NOT throw pick 6s. Gots to go. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I find it incredible. Nobody's pressed him on that. I would crush him if I was a reporter after the game.

"Coach, 2nd time this season your decision to keep Nate has cost you a game, what was the thought process on keeping and why is he still here?" 

How hard is that? Are they really so afraid of pissing these guys off? 

Because of places and people on here, the journalists are learning a new gimmick. The negative guy used to always get all the reads, listens. Now that guy has been ostrasized so everyone is trying to be positive Peter and appeal to people like John from riverside.

McDermott would be so easy to get to talk into a corner if you ask the right questions. He looks like he's amazing at coaching defense, everything else looks like a problem

Edited by Ol Dirty B

I'm not going to pile on.  He has shown a strong tendency not to account for the DB on quick out passes, and that leads to FAR too many interceptions.  Since he appears not to have learned from prior mistakes, it looks as if he has run out of time to prove he can be an NFL QB.  I expect it's only a matter of time before he's looking for his next job.

• Like (+1) 1