Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Seems like you have quite the God complex. He didn’t tell you anything. He was talking about himself. 

It’s not preaching and you’re not that bright. 

I am seemingly brighter than Nathan Peterman. And yep, I have a complex with people immediately reverting to God rather than accepting respnsibility. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

In that amount of time, 10 interceptions. That works out to approximately 77 inteceptions over the course of a 16-game season.

This is not a professional-level performance.

If we had a choice, any choice, Peterman should be let go tomorrow. Sickeningly horrific performance. I was elated at the TD throw and thought he may have turned the corner. Dude should be out of the league. Trading AJM was too premature

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

I have a hard time agreeing with this.

The old guys I did not get to watch (I'm just in my 30's), but imo EJ, Losman, and Thad Lewis were (maybe even ARE) better than Peterman.

Bruce Mathison was eye-wateringly bad.

Watching Peterman, you know on every play there's a good chance he's going to do something painfully stupid.  But watching Mathison, you were never even sure there was a chance he'd do something competent.

I love how zero blame is going to Beane/Mcdermott for allowing this guy to even be on this team let alone actually step on the field and play in a real game. 

and the fact they didn't even bother to bring in real QB competition outside of a panic move for AJ Mccaron. whole club is a mess from top to bottom. starting with the our delusional owner. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I am seemingly brighter than Nathan Peterman. And yep, I have a complex with people immediately reverting to God rather than accepting respnsibility. 

Your second sentence belies any truth the first may have had.  

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

In that amount of time, 10 interceptions. That works out to approximately 77 inteceptions over the course of a 16-game season.

This is not a professional-level performance.

Yep and be careful Putzerman's relatives are out in full force to defend Jeebus-man

Just now, LFC24 said:

I love how zero blame is going to Beane/Mcdermott for allowing this guy to even be on this team let alone actually step on the field and play in a real game. 

and the fact they didn't even bother to bring in real QB competition outside of a panic move for AJ Mccaron. whole club is a mess from top to bottom. starting with the our delusional owner. 

I agree they deserve blame...but Peterman deserves blame for not quitting after realizing he is the worst QB of all time.  Yes...all time.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

This feels like emotional abuse. The aftermath of this Bills loss feels like one of those moments when you've been emotionally abused and you have that spasm of clarity: "Wow, I really don't deserve this. This shouldn't be happening." What we saw from Peterman doesn't compute. It should never happen.

Yeah, because these guys never see the light of day on the playing field!!!

15 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

This feels like emotional abuse. The aftermath of this Bills loss feels like one of those moments when you've been emotionally abused and you have that spasm of clarity: "Wow, I really don't deserve this. This shouldn't be happening." What we saw from Peterman doesn't compute. It should never happen.

No, people like John from riverside deserve this loss. Peterman and the players don't, McDermott also deserves this loss too.

4 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

You may need to read a few more threads before making that assumption.

• Like (+1) 1