Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

Just now, DC Tom said:

Does everyone just forget how to read after a game?

He didn't say "It's not my fault, because God."  He said "I don't let it bother me much, because God."  

You're basically criticizing him not for being a ****ty quarterback, but for not being as big a crybaby about it as you want.  That's ridiculous.

God clearly knows nothing about offense though. 

Tebow?

17 minutes ago, dubs said:

Really?  Telling a guy to F off because of a genuine and honest quote in post game press conference. Guess the standards are pretty low around here. 

Look, I don’t want the guy playing either. But I’m not going to freak out about it because some guy is religious and hold it against him 

He can go preach at someone who gives a damn. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

God clearly knows nothing about offense though. 

Tebow?

You may have something there.  Given Brady clearly sold his soul to the devil to get where he is, there's a compelling case to be made that God is a fan of defense.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Does everyone just forget how to read after a game?

He didn't say "It's not my fault, because God."  He said "I don't let it bother me much, because God."  

You're basically criticizing him not for being a ****ty quarterback, but for not being as big a crybaby about it as you want.  That's ridiculous.

Are Joseph's and Benjamin's numbers one digit different?

Benjamin doesn't return Allen's texts so it couldn't have been a mistake like that. 

This feels like emotional abuse. The aftermath of this Bills loss feels like one of those moments when you've been emotionally abused and you have that spasm of clarity: "Wow, I really don't deserve this. This shouldn't be happening." What we saw from Peterman doesn't compute. It should never happen.