Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

4 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

whats the point?   really need a thread full of complaining that will affect absolutely nobody that can fix the problem?

u think OBD comes here to gauge what the fans want them to do?

at this point only a blind man could wonder whether or not  Peterman is an NFL QB.   so again,  whats the point?

yer not discussing anything positive.   but,  if u like to B word and moan about things u cant control,  or change,  well,  enjoy.   moving on.

So since we can’t effect moves, what can we discuss here? What to cook for dinner?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The point is we are here to discuss the team. If you only want us to discuss the good you are in the wrong place. 

Totally on Gunner bills side on this argument lol. I'll just discuss Bills players outside if the forum I suppose while we talk about the weather in Buffalo?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

You mean except he's easily one of the top ten smartest football posters on here? Got it. 

Really?  Telling a guy to F off because of a genuine and honest quote in post game press conference. Guess the standards are pretty low around here. 

Look, I don’t want the guy playing either. But I’m not going to freak out about it because some guy is religious and hold it against him 

Peterman is terrible. He really is. He shouldn’t be on the team. He shouldn’t be in the NFL. 

But I give him at least the credit for standing up, facing the music, and giving a heartfelt, honest response to a question.  Maybe he could have been like Cam Newton and just leave the presser. 

15 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

I have never seen a QB telegraph his passes like Peterman does.  He literally makes it as obvious as possible where he is going to throw it. Its almost like he has told the opponents dbs where he is going to put it.  He is the most amateurish passer. Reminds me of playing touch football with my drunken friends. pathetic!!

Telegraphs them clearly enough for defenders to break on the pass...yet not, however, for Kelvin Benjamin to do so.

I'm not saying I blame that interception returned for a TD on Benjamin...but really, when Benjamin is on the field and the offense falls flat on its face, is anyone really surprised anymore?  

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

Peterman is terrible. He really is. He shouldn’t be on the team. He shouldn’t be in the NFL. 

But I give him at least the credit for standing up, facing the music, and giving a heartfelt, honest response to a question.  Maybe he could have been like Cam Newton and just leave the presser. 

But he mentioned God.  God!  

Real football players don't find solace in God when they !@#$ up.  They find solace in Skittles and shouting "BEEF MOE!"

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RussellDopeland said:

Apparently the invocation of Christ is a "get out of jail free" card with the Bills currently. Can I invoke the name of the Father, the Son, or the Holy Ghost and thereby get a free date with the Pegulas' daughter?

Does everyone just forget how to read after a game?

He didn't say "It's not my fault, because God."  He said "I don't let it bother me much, because God."  

You're basically criticizing him not for being a ****ty quarterback, but for not being as big a crybaby about it as you want.  That's ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

There are some reports that Peterman actually texted Joseph to tell him he was going to throw that out pattern. 

Are Joseph's and Benjamin's numbers one digit different?