Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

Worst in NFL History --- Yes, just based on his stats the answer is yes.

Compared to Gary Marangi, Kay Stevenson, Joe Dufek, Tim Tuel, and EJ Manual - he is the worst in Bills history. 

The Pick  6 today was a little league mistake.  No arm strength, the CB was sitting and waiting for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Sorry Mr. Peterman but your son sucks.  Third time he has lost us a game and sorry but us life long fans are more emotionally invested than you are with your boy who gets to collect near a million dollar salary while doing his best to blow us games.  If I were you I would just be happy your kid was able to scam a nice a good amount of money out of McDermotte and the Bills and has his whole life ahead of him to spend it.

lol that was alot of effort wasted on a person who isnt a Peterman fan,  or his father......

simply reacted to a thread where nothing but negativity would rear its ugly head.    exactly what we need less of here.

i get it though, some of u need a place to show how snarky you are about nearly everything,  that way u can feel better about yourselves.

nice try tho.

1 minute ago, Klaista2k said:

Yes.

And McDermott awarded him the starting job. LOL

Just tells you how clueless the guy is. 

And some here thought it was the right thing to do....

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

lol that was alot of effort wasted on a person who isnt a Peterman fan,  or his father......

simply reacted to a thread where nothing but negativity would rear its ugly head.    exactly what we need less of here.

i get it though, some of u need a place to show how snarky you are about nearly everything,  that way u can feel better about yourselves.

nice try tho.

Pfft.

And some people need to go !@#$ themselves

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Where is JohnC to tell me I need to stop fixating on how dreadful Peterman is because he is "only the backup"??

He should be the backup grocery bagger. 

He can only bag the easy groceries though. Like the cereal box and the lettuce. You ask him to bag some eggs or some chicken breasts in a styrofoam package with juice, forget it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He can only bag the easy groceries though. Like the cereal box and the lettuce. You ask him to bag some eggs or some chicken breasts in a styrofoam package with juice, forget it. 

When you get to your car, the bag bottoms out when you lift it.

4 minutes ago, Julio Hopkins said:

They should make a 30 for 30 about Peterman.  It's insane how he consistently does the worst thing possible.   

I'd love to hear the full story when it's all said and done.. he's the worst in history and likely will never has his records broken. The combination of how terrible a QB can be and how dumb a FO can be to start him as much is just too rare to ever happen again.

10 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

nice try tho.

I am sorry but until the Bills actually cut this clown then it is a subject here that people are right to complain about. 

• Like (+1) 2

Mike RodakVerified account @mikerodak 4m4 minutes ago

Peterman: “At the end of day I know where my true identity lies: in Christ. ... Being a child of God, basically. Not finding my identity in football. Just trying to find it in who I really am. I love this game and put everything I have into this game, but can’t let it define me”