Is Nate Peteman the worst QB in NFL history?

bills6969

7 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Serious question...I've never seen a QB throw as many bad INTs as this guy has.  The dude literally cannot complete a simple 15 yd out route.

As of a few weeks ago, he was, I believe, the 3rd worst QB out of all QBs who have played in the league (beyond a floor of a few games) since the new millennium, I think it was.

He was like 385 out or 388 or something like that.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Yes and it's inexcusable that McDermotte has let Peterman burn him 3 times by keeping him on the roster.  There are any number of backup QB's that you could feel comfortable with on at 13-13 there, to get you down the field and kick the game winning field goal.  Anderson and McCarron both qualify.  With Peterman I had the feeling that he would probably make the mistake that would lose us the game and of course he did. It was such a bad read and throw and one that Peterman  makes every single time he plays.

He needs to be gone tomorrow.  I don't care if Allen is out for a few weeks.  If that is the case cut Peterman and go find another street vet.  At this point, any coach that allows to Peterman to see the field in an NFL game again should be fire.  This is all on McDermott.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

3 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

Looked it up.... John Beck had almost 1000 more yards the Peterman in only 3 more games

Yeah I’m probably thinking of the two times he played against the Bills.  Once with Washington we sacked him 10 times. The other when he played for Miami is was the most awful QB performance I’ve ever seen in Orchard Park.

Just now, Nostradumbass said:

No and lets no give up on him

Keep him

Work him in practice

Develop him

Coach him

Then trot him out the NEXT time we need a play from our backup and wait for the payoff

No. Let's stop wasting time and a valuable roster spot. He stinks. 

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Yes.  No question.  And the coach and GM who keep trotting him out there have revealed themselves to be two of the worst pro personnel evaluators in the history of the NFL.

The worse post in NFL history; go do your homework!

5 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

!@#$ Nathan peterman and his entire family 

We'll know who to question should penises be drawn on his lawn tonight

• Haha (+1) 1