Bills vs. Texans Postgame - Great Defensive Effort Goes to Waste

Just now, PastaJoe said:

How about some blame for the OL who let Allen get beat up all game, and Allen for not stepping up in pocket or throwing ball away sooner, and WRs for not getting open.  That’s not on Peterman.

Ya know what IS on Peterman...pick six for the lead...pick for the game.

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

How about some blame for the OL who let Allen get beat up all game, and Allen for not stepping up in pocket or throwing ball away sooner, and WRs for not getting open.  That’s not on Peterman.

Allen stepped up and threw a great pass on the play he was injured can't fault him for that.

23 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Peterman throws in rhythm to the outside no matter what the defense is doing.   The Texans set his dumb ass up

Yep. I don't know how many times it needs saying but he only reads pre-snap. If the defense doesn't do what he thinks they will its a pick or a chance at a pick. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, goldenboy81 said:

He just stares at the wr and his noodle arm cant make that throw...Yet they called that play. Im starting to think the coaches are clueless

Well yeah, he shouldn't even be on the roster.  Taking just him and Allen into the season was idiotic.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Man what a defense though. If we just had even below average QB production versus the abysmal production we had by both QBs, we definitely get the W. 

Shame, this one hurts

Very discouraging.  That goal line stand was epic - such effort, wasted.

They have to shake things up this week to send a message that this is not acceptable.  

If Crossman is not fired, then there is something wrong. ST has been an Achilles heel all season.

Peterman must be cut. There's no more defending this type of play. Fool me once, ok. But we've been fooled 4 times and it cost us. Time to cut the cord.

Ray Ray needs a demotion to the PS. I wouldn't mind seeing Foster there. 

Start Anderson for a few weeks. Let Josh heal up. Let the game slow down for him. Bring in one serviceable vet WR. I wish we could trade for Cooper, but Matthews wouldn't hurt either.  

This defense is great. We can't let them down by burning a year on **** offense. 

DaBoll needs to be held accountable. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Allen stepped up and threw a great pass on the play he was injured can't fault him for that.

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Ya know what IS on Peterman...pick six for the lead...pick for the game.

And the QB who gave the Bills the lead.

Just now, BillsRdue said:

They have to shake things up this week to send a message that this is not acceptable.  

If Crossman is not fired, then there is something wrong. ST has been an Achilles heel all season.

Peterman must be cut. There's no more defending this type of play. Fool me once, ok. But we've been fooled 4 times and it cost us. Time to cut the cord.

Ray Ray needs a demotion to the PS. I wouldn't mind seeing Foster there. 

Start Anderson for a few weeks. Let Josh heal up. Let the game slow down for him. Bring in one serviceable vet WR. I wish we could trade for Cooper, but Matthews wouldn't hurt either.  

This defense is great. We can't let them down by burning a year on **** offense. 

DaBoll needs to be held accountable. 

100% all of this.