Bills vs. Texans Postgame - Great Defensive Effort Goes to Waste

holy crap, the stupidity about Peterman needs to end with him being cut on Monday. The fact that the Beane and McD thought after the Chargers game that he could ever recover and be viable as a QB going forward is literally  evidence exhibit A for both Beane and McD to be fired as well. Are they seriously trying to tell us that there are no  other QBs available that are better than Peterman? That there is no availability at this position ? You thought that Allen wasn't ready for the NFL, that's fine but Peterman is your only PLAN B? and you trade McCarron?? where was the 3rd QB option before Anderson? completely insane management!!

The Bills QB situation is a complete disaster. 

Josh Allen has shown no progress this year. If anything he's getting worse and is bailing the pocket way before he needs to. His passing has mostly been horrendous and we have no intermediate pass game whatsoever. All we do are throw screens around the line and throw bombs 30+ yards down field. There's simply nothing in between when he's on the field and that's not enough at the NFL level. On 3rd down he's not even looking for his receivers and is just looking to run to first downs because he doesn't appear capable of reading what the defense is doing. I thought Allen would be bad, but he's looked completely outmatched. He looks like you'd expect a 3rd string QB with no talent to look if asked to play because the 1st and 2nd stringers got hurt. 

Nate Peterman isn't an NFL player, or he's cursed or something. If he's on the field, terrible things seem to always happen. He should be cut tomorrow and a new player should be brought in. I'm never a believer in saying this, but it can't possibly be any worse. 

Our defense is truly elite, and they're being completely let down by our historically awful offense that can't move the ball and can't score. If this team had relatively competent QB play they might be 4-2 right now instead of 2-4. 

14 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

What you just said is a load of ****.

Yeah, we all know Peterman sucks but McDermott is trying to pump this kid up to get back out there as there was time left.

Your post is nothing short of moronic.

Fine, dude. Go find the kid and go buy him a milkshake and tell him it will all be ok. Phhhft. Heck, invite Beane. Maybe all three of you experts can collaborate! This coddling is working wonders for him! Talk about moronic....

4 minutes ago, opheliafl said:

Fine, dude. Go find the kid and go buy him a milkshake and tell him it will all be ok. Phhhft. Heck, invite Beane. Maybe all three of you experts can collaborate! This coddling is working wonders for him! Talk about moronic....

I think you're missing the point. There was one more drive to try and save the game left and McDermott needed him to calm down for it. Spoilers he didn't.

17 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

This is the best Bills D that I've seen since '99

Couldn't agree more.  We're pass rushing with speed and tenacity. This is a D2 college offense right now. Crossman and his unit are a disgrace outside of House money. Eventually the offensive failures will effect the morale of the D.

7 minutes ago, opheliafl said:

You don’t have a clue.

There is over a minute to go in the game. Address his !@#$ up after the game. Not then.

Mike Rodak
The Bills lost rookie quarterback Josh Allen to an elbow injury. Nathan Peterman came on in relief and threw one touchdown and two interceptions, including a pick-six, in Buffalo's loss to Houston.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
Mike Rodak
The Bills lost rookie quarterback Josh Allen to an elbow injury. Nathan Peterman came on in relief and threw one touchdown and two interceptions, including a pick-six, in Buffalo's loss to Houston.

"It's something I'm going to learn from," Peterman said. "Critical time. I just thought there was so many lessons for me to learn and get better from."

-Peterman

bull **** it's the same interception he always throws if he was going to learn from it he would of done it by now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

"It's something I'm going to learn from," Peterman said. "Critical time. I just thought there was so many lessons for me to learn and get better from."

-Peterman

bull **** it's the same interception he always throws if he was going to learn from it he would of done it by now.

Nah man.  He totally learned from it.  That pass is usually to the other side of the field.  He went to his left this time.

• Haha (+1) 1