Bills vs. Texans Postgame - Great Defensive Effort Goes to Waste

12 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Please, for the love of all that is good, do not start Derek Anderson if Josh Allen is healthy enough to start next week.

I think it depends on what you want.  A win next week is still possible.  There are six very winnable games after that, so 9-7 is not out of the question.  Not winning all of those games is also possible, but the idea that we'll have a top 5 pick is far less likely they way they have competed lately.

Just now, PastaJoe said:

Never said that, but to blame it all on a backup QB who came into the game behind, instead of the stagnant offense for 3 quarters is simplistic.

Actually pasta guy its simplistic and idiotic to think the QB  that gift wrapped, first the lead, and then the win, is anything less than the reason the Bill's lost.  The team had a tie game and 2 throws later had a deficit and then a loss.  Face the facts...Peterman sucks.  How can you possibly defend him?  Are you related to him?

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

There were those wanting it.  Just to say he sucks.  

Hoping he didn’t screw up over is a bit different 

to be honest, I was expecting him to screw up. Just wasn't expecting him to do so that spectacularly. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills vs. Texans Postgame - Great Defensive Effort Goes to Waste

My faith in the process is badly shaken - unless the intent of the process was to build a lights out defense and hope that. could overcome an historically bad offense.

We don’t deserve to win games when we consistently can only muster one touchdown.  Going into a season with  this WR corps, QB situation and line is not excusable.  

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Actually pasta guy its simplistic and idiotic to think the QB  that gift wrapped, first the lead, and then the win, is anything less than the reason the Bill's lost.  The team had a tie game and 2 throws later had a deficit and then a loss.  Face the facts...Peterman sucks.  How can you possibly defend him?  Are you related to him?

I’m saying blame the whole offense; Allen, the OL, and the WRs for being so anemic that they had to depend on a backup to win for them. Peterman didn’t only get them 2FGs over 3 quarters.