Fire Brandon Beane and McDermott

Klaista2k

24 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

First of all, I am sick of these posts every week where someone doesn't like something so they just say "FIRE.....(insert name(s))"   But, I end up looking at them and often times responding to them just because..its like driving by the car crash people can't stop looking at.

I'm not so upset at Beane, or McDermott, or Allen, or Peterman....none of them individually...but rather at the organization.  Why is it that for years, maybe going on a couple of DECADES, they can't just get one good QB?  Not even a hall of famer but a good one?  You would think by luck or simple chance they would stumble upon one.

This is exactly why I think Beane and McDermott should be fired.

This organization knew for at least 2 years they were gonna draft a franchise QB in 2018.

You mean to tell me after all that time to scout and research these prospects they still can't get it right?

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

McDermott is a great defensive coach. He doesn't seem to know a thing about offense. He's really bad with time management. He's lousy on challenges. He wastes timeouts for terrible reasons. He puts a huge, too huge emphasis on ST and his ST pretty much stink, his affection for certain players is mind-boggling. He doesn't make a lot of good in game adjustments outside of the aforementioned defense. I can't honestly trust the process with one great quality and numerous questionable ones. 

I dont think he should be fired of course. He needs next year at least. But he has a lot of coaching issues. Like his man Nathan Peterman, he does one thing really well, but we already knew that going in. That's how he got the job. 

I can agree with this. 

I'm not as down on McD as some here may be, and I try to keep things in perspective (this was a 5-7 win team going in), but he DOES need to improve in some areas. The Bills lined up on 4th down and short, trying to get the Texans to jump. It was obvious right away (even though Lofton and Catalon were surprised for some reason...). They called TO, and the Bills offense lined up again...why waste a TO, instead of doing what every other team does in that situation and field position and taking the delay of game penalty, and then punt???

Thats one example, but it's one of many since week 1 of last year. 

I like McDermott, but improvement is needed by him as well, not just the players...

4 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

This is exactly why I think Beane and McDermott should be fired.

This organization knew for at least 2 years they were gonna draft a franchise QB in 2018.

You mean to tell me after all that time to scout and research these prospects they still can't get it right?

5 games in

14 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I’m beginning to hate coming to this board. 

Try reddit, at least people can downvote there. Of course, there's an Anti-Allen crusader there that loves Peterman and was open about it. JeffisMagic rules BuffaloRumblings so you have to avoid that too. 

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

Why should they get that long? 

These idiots are destroying the team.

Peterman DOES NOT belong in the NFL. 

The fact they are stupid enough to have Peterman as the backup just cost us this game. 

Why? Because this is becoming a professional organization and, unlike you apparently, they no longer believe in knee-jerk reactions to every problem that pops up. 

In in my opinion, you should work to understand that you are not privy to what is taking place at OBD. This year was never meant to be a SB year. It’s designed to construct the D of the future, give Josh reps and clear the dead cap space. 

I truly struggle with how this is not unbelievably obvious to everyone. 

Today was was a good game. Our D held. Our  O and ST’s were suspect, exactly as expected. There is absolutely zero shock here. 

2 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

I can agree with this. 

I'm not as down on McD as some here may be, and I try to keep things in perspective (this was a 5-7 win team going in), but he DOES need to improve in some areas. The Bills lined up on 4th down and short, trying to get the Texans to jump. It was obvious right away (even though Lofton and Catalon were surprised for some reason...). They called TO, and the Bills offense lined up again...why waste a TO, instead of doing what every other team does in that situation and field position and taking the delay of game penalty, and then punt???

Thats one example, but it's one of many since week 1 of last year. 

I like McDermott, but improvement is needed by him as well, not just the players...

That fourth down pay, with 3-4 minutes left, and three timeouts, on your own 42 or so and fourth and two was indescribably bad. A truly horrible decision that shows very little awareness. He hates timeouts.