Josh Allen injury: “Week-to-Week” with elbow sprain; Returned to practice 11/2

YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, wppete said:

I hope we don’t see Josh Allen again this year. Put in Derrick Anderson and let him manage the game with this Defense.

At least Peterman sits in the pocket and throws the ball. Allen just runs out of the pocket after his first read. 

WTF is McDermott doing?!?!?

Laughing.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS TEAM OR COMMIT ANOTHER DOLLAR TO SUNDAY TICKET, A BAR, OR MERCH AS LONG AS NATHAN “I ONLY THROW 7 YARD OUTS FOR TOUCHDOWNS (TO THE OPPONENT)” PETERMAN IS ON THE TEAM.EVERY PASSER ON THR ROSTER IS GOD AWFUL 

Edited by RunninRebel37

31 minutes ago, wppete said:

I hope we don’t see Josh Allen again this year. Put in Derrick Anderson and let him manage the game with this Defense.

At least Peterman sits in the pocket and throws the ball. Allen just runs out of the pocket after his first read. 

I disagree.

At least if Allen plays our future is learning and progressing on the field.

Yet again, Peterman demonstrates why Allen should have always been given the 1st team reps over the Summer.

I legitimately think for the good of the person in Nate Peterman, he needs to be cut so he can move on from football forever, because it's not a game he can play at the professional level and his psyche and probably his family's psyche is getting seriously damaged.

• Like (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We might have something in Peterman. Maybe he just needed to sit and learn. He looks very poised and comfortable compared to previous starts

Until he throws a game losing pick 6 and then a truly game ending INT across his body

2 minutes ago, RunninRebel37 said:

I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS TEAM OR COMMIT ANOTHER DOLLAR TO SUNDAY TICKET, A BAR, OR MERCH AS LONG AS NATHAN “I ONLY THROW 7 YARD OUTS FOR TOUCHDOWNS (TO THE OPPONENT)” PETERMAN IS ON THE TEAM.EVERY PASSER ON THR ROSTER IS GOD AWFUL 

Something tells me you'll be watching next week.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Both qbs suck, no point arguing about who is worse

Really? I thought Allen looked pretty good today for a rookie. He has exactly zero help from his receivers right now. He started making some really good throws right before he got injured. It's a shame he had to sit the rest of the game.

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

Peterman really needs to be cut, I think. 

But I am not confident that Allen is going to pan out. I guess it's early yet, but as a passer he looks terrible. 

How Allen looks now is who he has always been and why most draft experts labeled him a raw, long-term project.

The burden of proof falls on those suggesting that he might, for some reason, amount to more than this.  It's on them to provide evidence in support of that assertion.

51 minutes ago, wppete said:

We really need a negative rep option on this board

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2