Josh Allen injury: “Week-to-Week” with elbow sprain; Returned to practice 11/2

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I hope we don’t see Josh Allen again this year. Put in Derrick Anderson and let him manage the game with this Defense.

At least Peterman sits in the pocket and throws the ball. Allen just runs out of the pocket after his first read. 

WTF is McDermott doing?!?!?

Does sitting in the pocket offset throwing a pic 6???

What is this affinity you Peterman apologists have for this terrible quarterback.  He needs to be gone.

Edited by longtimebillsfan

2 hours ago, RunninRebel37 said:

I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS TEAM OR COMMIT ANOTHER DOLLAR TO SUNDAY TICKET, A BAR, OR MERCH AS LONG AS NATHAN “I ONLY THROW 7 YARD OUTS FOR TOUCHDOWNS (TO THE OPPONENT)” PETERMAN IS ON THE TEAM.EVERY PASSER ON THR ROSTER IS GOD AWFUL 

Can't hear you! What did you say?!

• Haha (+1) 8

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel like he could have been better with one elbow than Naters with two elbows amirite 

Well it would of certainly been harder for him to throw it to the other team with only one.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The injury could delay the release. Sigh. 

pretty much if they delayed it for Anderson to learn the playbook then they'll delay it for this.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Chao ?

unless his elbow was injured I think he should have been out there, stingers shouldn't hold a guy out.

He's definitely not the type of guy to sit if he doesn't have to and he did have one more play before he came out. Hopefully it's nothing major and perhaps they were just being cautious.

Edited by Warcodered

17 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The offensive line isn't as bad as I thought it would be and has improved over the last few weeks. 

The WRs still suck. And I don't have a !@#$ing clue what they were thinking at QB outside of Allen. 

They are not good.  But the offense looked somewhat under Peterman on one drive.  Like many have been saying, Allen is holding back the offense big time 

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

How Allen looks now is who he has always been and why most draft experts labeled him a raw, long-term project.

The burden of proof falls on those suggesting that he might, for some reason, amount to more than this.  It's on them to provide evidence in support of that assertion.

I view it as it being up to the GM and Coaches to surround this kid with an oline and some receiving talent.  It is also up to them to train this rookie.  If he doesn't get better then he doesn't get better.  We may have the worst all around offense in the league talent wise.  Coaching may suck too.  It's unfair to judge this kid at this point.  Look at Goff.  Goff was just as bad year one.  Replace coaching staff.  Surrounded him with talent year two and he tore up the league.

Josh may not do that, but he certainly won't with the garbage around him... including the OC.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2