Josh Allen injury: “Week-to-Week” with elbow sprain; Returned to practice 11/2

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Peterman picked off in practice by Josh Allen? 

Did he run it back for 6? Does that count as points for the offense? We need a liberal interpretation here....

If I were the coach I would keep Allen out until the Dolphins or Jags games.There is no need to rush him back this season is shot most likely anyway and if you get Allen back after the bye week you still get to start Allen for an additional 5-6 games before the season ends. His long term health is much more important than rushing him back to win a game against the Jets.

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

If I were the coach I would keep Allen out until the Dolphins or Jags games.There is no need to rush him back this season is shot most likely anyway and if you get Allen back after the bye week you still get to start Allen for an additional 5-6 games before the season ends. His long term health is much more important than rushing him back to win a game against the Jets.

I doubt they are going to rush him back, but when he is ready, I would expect him to play.

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think he will be back after the bye week

I have tickets to the last Anderson/Peterman game of, I hope, my life.

I cannot think of a way to possibly have a good time during the game but at least I get some wings, weck, and Paula's on the trip!

As much as I want to see Allen ASAP, I think it  may be best to allow him to fully heal through the bye week. That’d give him six healthy games to finish the season with at least one divisional match up vs each team. 

If he is ready sooner, great. But no point in rushing him back to play less than 100% and risk greater injury.

• Like (+1) 1